Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question guys..

hi lads,
    i will be in BKK in about 5weeks yahoo..
    anyways as i have mentioned befoer on diff thread i am getting into bkk at 2.10am on sat morning. so hopefully get out of airport quickly only bringin 1bag if thats any good as plan just buy clothes there cause it so cheap.anyways from reading different threads nana paza carpark the psot ofr action in the early hours of the morning so i was thinking of rather stay in dyanasty or nana hote what ye recommend?? but since seeing post today about where guess bar is ans see from a map the landmask hotel is right there.so what ye think!!
    i want a place where i wont be to embarssed walking in with a Lb i sure though the hotels have seen it all though!!
    basically place real near to the action and go get my ass early in the morning and back to the hotle happy days...
    is the best thing to do at a guess is 4am in the morning is going with freelancers as i gather all the bars will be closed?
    so walk around the carpark and see whats happening.
    thanks lads any tips will be great.
    i see though the landmark hotle is 10400baht a nite!! thats like 10ladyboys ha..

Huh??
    If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Very best case 3am at hotel......and more like 3h30am. If the bars close at 1am, I would guess all the best girls will be long gone by then, and only 2nd raters wandering around Nana. Suggest book in advance or good odds you will strike out

PS - Try spelling correctly and people might have half a chance understanding what you are saying
      Mister Arse

Comment

He's probably handicapped and using a stick in his mouth to operate his keyboard or he's drunk because no-one would deliberately ask peoples advice with such fucking terrible English and then expect a polite reply!

I nearly deleted the post but I was interested to see if it got any responses. As it hasn't then in future I'll delete all threads that insult the members here by writing so poorly.

Frankly it's just plain rude to expect people to help you if you regard them so poorly.

Comment

Nah, he´s russian.

Comment

I'm generally a fan of hitting the ground running BUT if this is your first trip to Bangkok it might be best not to deal with a freelancer at 4AM especially being tired after a long trip. Though if you're fairly streetwise and used to dealing with hookers back home then go for it.

The hotels u mentioned all are in a good location, it really depends on your budget.

Have fun!

Comment

Found on Alexxxxa.com today...
              Users from ATS...(hope was ok for ATS)

United States23.9%
              Thailand16.3%
              United Kingdom10.0%
              Ireland4.8%
              Japan4.3%
              Hong Kong4.3%
              Spain2.4%
              Netherlands2.4%
              Brazil2.4%
              Australia2.4%
              Canada2.4%
              Italy1.9%
              Vietnam1.9%
              Egypt1.9%
              Malaysia1.4%
              United Arab Emirates1.4%
              Serbia and Montenegro1.4%
              Germany1.4%
              Taiwan1.0%
              Singapore1.0%
              Greece1.0%
              India1.0%
              Bulgaria1.0%
              Mexico0.5%
              Brunei0.5%
              Other countries7.2%

So....the native languge of the most guys are not English..like me

So why ....give all people a changes...we love ATS...
              ATS are fair,liberal and have a open ear for all..

Thanks
              Dieter
              Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Yes! but from what I can make out
                this guy is of the 4.8% from Ireland!
                If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

yeh but 42.5% are still English speaking as a first language.
                  seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

sorry gimzo, but i type fast and dont look at the key board and i know i should read my message 1st before posting them but i dont so sorry..
                    but lads in all fairness ye get the hint of what i was asking anyways!
                    so besides wasting my time and other peoples time with yere bitching about grammar and spelling mistakes, unless ye have an answer or opinon on question/subject asked by different me or other users to this forum dont bothered with trying to act the teacher and start marking mine or other people mistakes on our grammar and spellings mistakes. sure to god ye have something better to do that this...
                    this is not the 1st time i read a topic and seen the same reply by u and others passing remarks about grammar and spellings..
                    SAD....really...maybe u should u on oxford dictionary web-site u might have more fun there!!
                    i thought the idea of the forum espeically in this section which is for new members!!! is to help out people and gave out opinons and reviews etc... on thailand and ladyboys not checking grammar and spellings!!

Comment

well the answer you are looking for is:

Yes there will be freelancers around at 4am.

if you dont know your way around, it could be a problem

if you want someone your first night, call someone from the airport and have them meet you at your hotel.
                      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

And to add to that  -  the ones left at this time of the morning will be lacking both in quality and quantity.

Plus you should bear in mind that they could well have been  'pre-owned'  

RR
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

I don' t think you're getting it, reading your questions is painful when you don't at least throw in a little punctuation every now and then. If you did you might get a little more help from people, don't be so bloody lazy, use a full stop or a comma once in a while.
                          Putting 10 questions into 1 sentence is ridiculous you've done it over many posts here and on other websites too I notice.  

Comment

I agree... Either respect the members of this forum and shape up or fuck off.

I don't think I can make it any clearer.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X