X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK GG's

Just seen a most disgusting and disturbing programme in the UK called, " You are what you eat ".

Obesity is endemic in the UK and most females here are FAT or grossly Overweight.

This healthcare worker analyses what these mooses eat but worse than that makes them shit to show them there excrement and how smelly and oily it is... yes dudes how gross is that how fucking degenerate is that watching fat whores different shits !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unbelievably these whores must still get fucked and I am guessing that some of you married or attached secret ts lovers residing in the UK who swing both ways are still fucking them while you dream of thailand. More gross than that is that you probably slip it up the hershey highway on a special occasion like Valentines day in the hope of reliving a delightful ladyboy session while doing your "duty" to fuck your whale so you can get away to bkk in summer on "business" eh

jeez if you saw those shits you'd never fuck an brit lass again..................

Just a horrid thought !! and a sincere warning, uk girls shits are radioactive by all accounts !! If you thought Iran/Iraq was a problem guess again !!!!

So glad the bitch has gone...

Thank God for the Kingdom of Thailand.

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Scat on the MSM, how low the Blighty has sunk!

Comment

(breakermorant @ Feb. 14 2007,05:21) So glad the bitch has gone...
        Nice one Breaker, i agree 100%

I was reading a travel article in a Sunday paper about a Hua Hin resort a few months ago and it related how UK women are shocked when they are confronted by the waif like figures of Thai girls who they confront daily in the guise of waitresses , Hotel staff, guides etc etc

many of these Hippos try to go on immediate emergency diets ..... "Oh can you make it three scoops of vanilla fudge please instead of my usual four, kon kun ka "

Comment

(Tomcat @ Feb. 14 2007,17:49)
          (breakermorant @ Feb. 14 2007,05:21) So glad the bitch has gone...
          Nice one Breaker, i agree 100%

I was reading a travel article in a Sunday paper about a Hua Hin  resort a few months ago and it related how UK women are shocked when they are confronted by the waif like figures of Thai girls who they confront daily in the guise of waitresses , Hotel staff, guides etc etc

many of these Hippos try to go on immediate emergency diets ..... "Oh can you make it three scoops of vanilla fudge please instead of my usual four, kon kun ka "

how right you are

Im off now for an ulster fry ! can't wait to tuck into my soda bread fried in beef dripping !

Comment

breakermorant,

do you shop at ASDA by any chance,

I am sure you have struck a raw cord with many poor sods trapped in the misery of hippo marriage, she was probably quite a babe when she had to look good because she was having to compete on the open market, but once the "bear trap" has gone off...marriage,... & the bratts arrive, no need to bother. They will walk with 50% plus of the poor sods assetts & he will be paying for the kids untill thy are 18+, if he wishes to divorce.
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I have to say
              i was in the uk recently and saw rather alot of very attractive girls.i was in london waybridge and the highlands of scotland, so got to see a broad selection.
              There are however far to many fat cunts around including here in australia.
              Something else ive noticed in recent years, you now see fat thai people on quite a regular basis, somthing i never saw in the early 80s-90s.
              still you are what you eat, and if you eat all that fast food imported from uncle sam, you will get fat ban macca's and kfc now
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

I went to the UK 3 times last year for a total of about 6 weeks or so and only saw 3 chicks that deserved any of my valuable time. I remember each one and where they were, too...

Comment

(rob69in @ Feb. 14 2007,18:49) breakermorant,

I am sure you have struck a raw cord with many poor sods trapped in the misery of hippo marriage, she was probably quite a babe when she had to look good because she was having to compete on the open market, but once the "bear trap" has gone off...marriage,... & the bratts arrive, no need to bother. They will walk with 50% plus of the poor sods assetts & he will be paying for the kids untill thy are 18+, if he wishes to divorce.

ASDA How dare you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fortnum & Masons you fookin' pheasant !!

All the fat birds live in Chelsea ! - Go figure eh..

Comment

I was lucky with my last  2   g/f's, both of them were only 18 years of age at the time and both relationships lasted over 2 years

The First time when I was 36 and the 2nd time when I was 41, they both worked for me as barmaids, so I think it was because they loved their Boss

They were  certainly not in the ASDA  catergory, and both well gorgeous, young and fresh

My  new girls now think im weird because Ive admitted too  preferring  "chicks with dicks" and Im hoping they will try and convert me back to my old ways
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Feb. 17 2007,09:38) I was lucky with my last  2   g/f's, both of them were only 18 years of age at the time and both relationships lasted over 2 years

The First time when I was 36 and the 2nd time when I was 41, they both worked for me as barmaids, so I think it was because they loved their Boss

They were  certainly not in the ASDA  catergory, and both well gorgeous, young and fresh

My  new girls now think im weird because Ive admitted too  preferring  "chicks with dicks" and Im hoping they will try and convert me back to my old ways
                      Some people have all the luck the last time i went out in Notts I was totally ignored except by the Hippo's desperate to find a provider, "shuv off fatty I'd rather spank my own monkey" normally resulted in quite a violent response, can't think why, it was the truth.

Not sure how you manage to pull 18yr olds Dave, but respect,   , you must be one of those studmuffins the Missionary told me about.  

I actually cannot imagine telling a steady western GF that I am into LB's / TS, there far too narrow minded to understand a bloke could be better at the sex & women thing than they are.

My hat is off to you, Sir.    
                      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(breakermorant @ Feb. 17 2007,07:35)
                        (rob69in @ Feb. 14 2007,18:49) breakermorant,

ASDA  How dare you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fortnum & Masons you fookin' pheasant !!  

All the fat birds live in Chelsea ! - Go figure eh..

What can I say Sir, I'm a Cheap Charlie, & ASDA is on my door step, can't be bothered to drive miles to pay more & check out a "trolley dolly" while I'm getting my smart price baked beans.
                        Robin

Comment

(rob69in @ Feb. 20 2007,00:35) What can I say Sir, I'm a Cheap Charlie, & ASDA is on my door step, can't be bothered to drive miles to pay more & check out a "trolley dolly" while I'm getting my smart price baked beans.
                          Then you deserve all that ASDA offers, including the cheap food!!

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(rob69in @ Feb. 19 2007,16:32) I actually cannot imagine telling a steady western GF that I am into LB's / TS, there far too narrow minded to understand a bloke could be better at the sex & women thing than they are.
                            My last g/f was actually quite relieved that I had actually finished our relationship for a Ladyboy and NOT another girl
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                            X