Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(stogie bear @ Feb. 16 2007,00:49) The four women, all from the same family, are heard laughing as the toddlers are urged to keep on fighting.  

"I didn't see any harm in toughening them up. I done the same with my own children."

One of the women pleaded guilty to causing or procuring the children to be ill treated in a manner likely to cause unnecessary suffering of injury. The other three pleaded guilty to jointly inciting the ill treatment of children.
    When I heard about this case I was stunned and saddened          As Stogie says  -  What happened to us?

Parents should be left to be responsible for disciplining their own children.  If absolutely necessary to the point of smacking them  -  there are a very few occasions when this is the only option.

But to this goes beyond the pale  -  and to then film it !?!  These people are not fit to have children  -  they should be locked up and the key thrown away!

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

Working...
    X