Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, her son Daniel was the father of her child? Don't pass that info on to FOX News or it will be the new theory

Comment

way to go mirimark i couldn't have said it better
      jasper

Comment

Think about bro. Anna was a Drug addicted lady who had no concept of reality.
        I have no pitty on her soul.
        She was a Sex crazed gargoyle, slutty lil Troll if you ask me.

I have seen a Lot of Anna on T.V. I have always been able to tell just by her behavior that she is not Normal by any streatch of the imagination. The girl talks like she has Four Cocks in her mouth and Starving for Four more.
        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

(mirimark @ Feb. 11 2007,12:11) I was acutally Taking a piss in a truck stop when I Looked up at the T.V. screen and hear the New's.

No sympothy here.  FUCK HER,    Dumb fucking CUNT.
          SHe dead, Lets move on.

If anyone says;
          Ahwwww What a shame,  Ahwwww I feel so sorry for her,

Then FUCK YOU TOO !
          Get real.  Wake up.     How can any of you have symponty for someone who has the world in the Plam of their hands and they Piss it all away.
           Eat shit I say.

I do feel bad for her Freinds and Family.  
             Gods bless them.   And I wish them Good Luck.   But as for Anna is concerned;
          She can Piss off.   Dumb Bitch.   FLipp'n she took the easy way out.  

I personally think she committed suicide because they will find out that the real father of her son is HER SON.  Incest.
           Why else would her son commit suicide himself at the birth of her child in the hospital?
          Sometimes you say the most ridiculous things mate. Well when I understand what you say.

You are surely jumping to conclusions here and maybe should at least have the facts before you condem this girl.

I maybe in a minority but I actually think she loved her much older husband. I have heard many times that he ha asked her to marry him and she declined.

Either way lets not piss on someones grave, a bit of respect for the dead would go a long way.

Comment

(ozzie @ Feb. 11 2007,21:25) You are surely jumping to conclusions here and maybe should at least have the facts before you condem this girl.

Either way lets not piss on someones grave,
            I hear you Ozzie. You know how the Ol' saying goes;

Unless you walked a mile in someone elses shoes,
            You shouldn't say Shit about them.

Yes, maybe I am jumping to conclusions. I just get so pissed off when I see and hear people throwing their Life away when they Have so much to Live for.

It truely is a waste.
            But I still have no sympothy.
            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

anna nicole smith RIP

Comment

Hey Stogie, your timeline is impressive. It sounds just like a woman who'd have a relationship with Bill Clinton. But, you didn't mention him. How did the two of them NEVER meet? Is it possible?
                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
                X