X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted my ats folder and lost the lot

Yep, drunk last night and hit the delete key by mistake so bang goes all my ats vids and pics, running win2k with no back up so I' skrewed....
    Not up the ass thank you very much...

Let us know what you dumped, mate? I may send you a CD or DVD with some stuff as a consolation!

Comment

I know this may sound too obvious, so don't flame me if you have already done this.

Did you empty your recycle bin? Win2k has this too, so if you did not then the files are recoverable.

If you have emptied the bin, there are some file recovery programs available, you can do a search to fine some free shareware ones.

Of course the alternative is to download everything again - all the photos and videos are still on the ATS site.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Basically had all photo's/vids in one folder and hit delete by mistake. Recylce bin is configured to dump all straight away so only alternetive would be to dwnld everything again.

Comment

(LadyboyFLIX @ Feb. 12 2007,12:25) Let us know what you dumped, mate? I may send you a CD or DVD with some stuff as a consolation!
          pm'd you.
          Thks

Comment

Got it! I'll have a consolation prize in the post to you this weekend!

Comment

Nice gesture MrFlix

Comment

Working...
              X