Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(ozzie @ Feb. 11 2007,05:29) I recently flew Thai to BKK because no other flights available at such short notice and I would have to say the worst international flight ever for me. Did not even have in seat entertainment!!
    Were youn expecting Vicky?

Ozzie brings up a good point. on flights of 7+ hours in seat entertainment is very important. that and a comfortable seat are both important and safety, of course. i've been lucky in the lost bagage department but that matters too.

greatfood, pretty stewardesses, attentive service are all nice but not important to me.

if i recall correctly the Thai non-st0p from NYC to BKK has in flight movies on demand, but not sure. i know the non-stop SQ flight from NYC to Spore does. But on some routes maybe you have one shitty movie that u don't want to see.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Feb. 11 2007,18:36) Ozzie brings up a good point.  on flights of 7+ hours in seat entertainment is very important.  that and a comfortable seat are both important  

greatfood, pretty stewardesses, attentive service are all nice but not important to me
       Emirates have ALL this
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Feb. 11 2007,11:42)  Emirates have ALL this  
        Sing too.

Never had the chance to fly emerites.

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Feb. 12 2007,02:42) greatfood, pretty stewardesses, attentive service are all nice but not important to me
          Emirates have ALL this [/quote]
          Yes, but Emirates dont have the routes.

You are not flying them to the States, all over Europe, Africa, and S america.
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Feb. 12 2007,02:42)
            (PigDogg @ Feb. 11 2007,18:36) Ozzie brings up a good point.  on flights of 7+ hours in seat entertainment is very important.  that and a comfortable seat are both important  

greatfood, pretty stewardesses, attentive service are all nice but not important to me
             Emirates have ALL this  
              most arab airlines are good apart from the stop over but a shit flight to los is worth it for a bit of lb cock and ass

Comment

Flown BA a few times not been to bad but not as good as alot of people say.

Virgin were the best i have flown with

Comment

KL, please stop posting the various awards that BA are supposed to be winning, i choked on my cornflakes the first time...no more please...

As far as i know BA baggage handlers are going to strike around Easter.....fingers crossed eh!.

Comment

Working...
                X