X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, but so excited...

Sorry for starting a new thread just for this, but I'm just so excited...

Hoorah! I just made my hundredth post. I'm so proud! I feel like I've proven myself as a true lb lover now! I'd like to thank God, my producer, Stogie Bear..... No, but to be more serious and a tad mushy, this site has actually meant a lot to me... before I found it I had never interacted with anyone with the same interests in lbs, and felt kind of strange and alone. So cheers everyone and thanks, especially to Stogie Bear! I owe you a drink or two Stogie.

Hope I get to meet you fellows in person someday. I can't really chat with my other friends about the lb scene.

Congrats!!

we look forward to the next few hundreds!!
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

you may get a telegram from the queen?

Comment

Are you calling Stogie a queen?
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I think rob69 might get a knighthood soon
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Hey, your hundredth, and the first I've read!

Now, when are you going to grow up and become a postie lover? Join our team. We're the dodge(the)balls champs! All the members are dicks, and all the dicks are attached to members, but somehow we're cheering for those that have lost (something), but have found a hole new (or new hole) meaning.

Come to the dark(er) side!

POL
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(post-op lover @ Jan. 31 2007,13:51) Hey, your hundredth, and the first I've read!

Now, when are you going to grow up and become a postie lover?
              Come to the dark(er) side!
              Don't think that'll be happening anytime soon... The Dark Side is nice but I just love that big, hard Jedi Light Saber.

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jan. 31 2007,09:47) I think rob69 might get a knighthood soon
                Depends whoes doing the knighting.
                Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jan. 31 2007,09:47) I think rob69 might get a knighthood soon
                  I think Sir Robin has received the Sword of Knighhood a few times....
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                  X