X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six Nations & Super 14's

Great start for England in the new year with the win over Scotland on the weekend. The best thing must be the return of the one man scoring machine Johny Wilkinson. England's strength in 2003 was their foward pack and it was always going to be hard to replace the likes of Johnson, Dallaglio, Back etc. Interesting to see League convert Andy Farrell playing in the centres and Jason Robinson back in the side. Long way to the world cup though.

The Super 14's are going to be a bit of a farce this year with the Kiwi sides resting the All Black players for the first 8 rounds. Good start for the Waratahs in South Africa.
    I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Any of you big players out ther want to give me odds on the Queensland Reds making the final 2.

Comment

I'm not into soccer. They don't televise it here in the States too much.

I am an IRISH LAD, so my question is;
      Do the Irish have a Good Soccer Team ? Have they ever won any championships ?
      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

This is Rugby Union we are chatting about

Comment

(vangough05 @ Feb. 05 2007,10:19) This is Rugby Union we are chatting about
          O.k. then, what about Irish Rugby ?

Has anyone ever kicked our ass ?
          Probably Not.

Comment

Rugby - the game played in heaven.

Ireland beat Australia last year

They are always tough to play in Ireland. Their captain Brian O'Driscoll has to be one of the best players in the world.
            I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

Oh yeah, i forgot about that hammering. I had just about erased it from my mind Thanks for bringing me back to reality

Comment

Ireland also beat wales yesterday in Cardiff. One of the best matches I've seen in a long time.

As for England- lets wait and see..
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(mirimark @ Feb. 05 2007,10:42)
                  (vangough05 @ Feb. 05 2007,10:19) This is Rugby Union we are chatting about
                  O.k. then,  what about Irish Rugby ?

Has anyone ever kicked our ass ?
                  Probably Not.
                  the irish are favourites

Comment

englands talisman
                    Attached Files

Comment

About the only sport I follow that has a Thick International background is Tennis.

I'm a stubborn Irish boy so I do cheer for Irish sportsman even though they don't Televise it here in the states.

If it were on T.V. I'd watch Irish v.s. the world in ping-pong if i could.

Comment

Hey Mirimak,

I am a tennis tragic but I can't think of one tennis player from Ireland. The closest I get is Andy Murray but I think he is Scottish? Any clues to the greatest every Irish tennis player?

No this is not an Irish joke!

Comment

(newcomer @ Feb. 07 2007,14:33) Hey Mirimak,

I am a tennis tragic but I can't think of one tennis player from Ireland. The closest I get is Andy Murray but I think he is Scottish? Any clues to the greatest every Irish tennis player?

No this is not an Irish joke!
                          I couldn't find any great ones either.  SO I guess that Leaves me.

Mirimark the Greatest Irish Tennis player to grace this earth.  (20yr's ago.)
                           I lived in house from 1974 to 1978, 79 that had a Tennis court in our backyard in Ohio.    I think Tennis is a difficult sport to master.  My high school had a tennis team, but I never joined the team beacuse it conflicted with the Golf team.  

Therfore I am selfproclaiming myself as the Best Irishmen to ever play tennis.

Comment

Working...
                          X