X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Gas attack

Guys - this is surely worth a thought from us all on what on earth is happening out there .....

Direct extract from article in the Nation (Thailand) 24/1/07

"A US Underwear manufacturer has invented pants designed to hide the smell of farts. The Under-Ease pants have an in-built multi-layered, replaceable filter, made of felt, charcoal and fibreglass.

To prevent gases escaping without passing throught it the underpants are made from airtight fabric and completely sealed with elastic around the waistband and legs."

The thoughts that immediately spring to mind are:

1) Always new Americans could be wierd but this takes it to a new level!!
    2) Will they deal with the gas-overload attached to 12 cans (or more) of Singha??
    3) Evacuate the building if anyone you know ears them and goes to take them off!!
    4) Do they do them in Red Leather outers??
    5) Could May fit into a pair??

Tim

(thaitslover @ Jan. 25 2007,15:55) To prevent gases escaping without passing throught it the underpants are made from airtight fabric and completely sealed with elastic around the waistband and legs."
    wearing a pair of those in BKK = One hell of a sweat rash and what happens in the event of a follow through?

I usually just walk into a group of people then walk away
    It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

(mister_smith @ Jan. 26 2007,20:24)
      (thaitslover @ Jan. 25 2007,15:55) To prevent gases escaping without passing throught it the underpants are made from airtight fabric and completely sealed with elastic around the waistband and legs."
      wearing a pair of those in BKK = One hell of a sweat rash and what happens in the event of a follow through?  

I usually just walk into a group of people then walk away  
      If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

At my age I'm too scared to fart!

Comment

When in LOS I never trust a fart!
          Too old to die young!

Comment

why would one want to hide the smell of your own farts? I just dont get it...... BTW why do farts stink???

so deaf people can enjoy them as well

Comment

Working...
            X