X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapest Car in the world

wow.. 2500 US Dollars buys you an ACE special. A brand new car from Indias newest car plant according to this weeks enonomist mag. How the fuck can they make car for this money....

1) No specialized  knowledge was used , probably university students. As there is no warranty there can never be any problems can there ( as far as the factory is concerned)

2) Cheapo labour

3) Special metals( very thin, dont even think about stoving one of these into your neighbours tractor)

4) Economies; No crash testing was conducted. This is to be done after the event by monitering the situation. The bugs will be fixed on an ad hoc basis,

The customer certainly didnt come first in this project.

I want one !!!

Ladyboys are always asking me to buy them a car or a new bag, and this is cheaper than the bag !!!
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I'm not sure where you saw this TC (I have the new Christmas economist in front of me) ... but it sounds like Tata's new car, which runs around 2500 USD in India. I've driven one, and they are a bit rough, but competent. They are actually quite durable, intended for India's awful rural roads, and can take a lot of abuse. For the same reason, they are not the best choice for city roads (you feel like you are driving around a bucket of loose bolts). I've heard they hold up well, and they run on anything (India's petrol is low octane).

Comment

I bet DP ordered some..Cheaper then AC...
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Was in India last year. Got a nightime taxi to my hotel and this crazy taxi driver would not switch on his head lights !!! When asked he replied , " Saving energy from battery " !!!!!!!!!!!

Indian train of thought ....

Completely illogical.... brains like swiss cheese don't even try and debate. Hell is the inability to reason.

I was most amused to note on my list trip to the USA that many Salesman are advised NOT to try sell to anyone of Indian origin and now I understand why !!!!

Lovely people but just well Indian I guess !!!!

Comment

Remember the YUGO
            Great car that was.........sold in six packs
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(Groundhog @ Dec. 22 2006,01:04) I'm not sure where you saw this TC
              So you think i made the story up eh!.... just sat there and dreamnt it. Do you think i am lying. It actuallly last weeks Enconomist, the one with Putin on the front acting like a gangster. The car is called the Lakr , the Ace is the pick up truck version. The price is cheaper than i thought, i checked and its 2.100 USD.

The article refers to the congested road in India and also that the amount of road deaths will mulitiply when this death trap is released onto an unspecting humanity.

Comment

(69billy @ Dec. 22 2006,05:09) I bet DP ordered some..Cheaper then AC...
                I don't think these models come with an A/C standard...
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I heard that the Smart car is cheap. I only heard of it recently. Any experiences? Reminds me of a geo metro, with the back half cut off.

POL
                  Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(post-op lover @ Jan. 10 2007,09:15) I heard that the Smart car is cheap. I only heard of it recently. Any experiences? Reminds me of a geo metro, with the back half cut off.

POL
                    Good cars for City driving, but not cheap, average £6K new i think, can get a good second hand one for £2K
                    Attached Files
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                    X