X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snick

I have a share in a race horse named Snick. He is not named after the World famous Snick but the horse has a very big penis   so maybe there is something in common there.( so the word on the street goes ) But I degress.    For all you Aussies who like a bet, get on tomorrow. Snick is racing at Brisbane race 3 horse number 5. He has won us 9 races over the years and tomorrow my trainer seems to think he will run well. We have Brisbanes number one jockey legged over so I think we should do ok. He is worth a few bucks each way guys so go easy but you never know.

Thanks vangough05 for the tip. I hope your trainer knows something the form guige doesn't. I just read the sports pages and noticed his last 4 outings were 8078........umm.

Maybe a ploy to get a good price? 20/1 at the moment.

As well he is up against the Best Bet of the Day but then that may be a good thing. Best of luck and I will have a few bucks each way just in case he feels like a stud.

Comment

Cheers for the tip mate, will get on it for sure. Had a terrible day at the perth cup the other day but hopefully a win here will get me back on track

Comment

He has a good place % and won us over $110,000 aus over 5 years. He is fit and happy and the jockey is a fairly good judge. Its all a gamble. I haven't backed him for 12 months since he won last year. I only chuck my hard earned on him when the trainer says GO. But who knows, good luck who ever backs him. We were going to retire the old boy in March but the trainer said there was 2 good wins in him yet. Tomorrow if he don't win hes in the paddock.

Comment

Hi Vangough,

Thanks for the tip !

Looking at my early market for the race, I initially had him rated a $5.50 chance, however my concern is SNICK doesn't appear to handle the rain affected tracks.

With morning showers forecast for Doomben tomorrow, I'm reluctant to put the house on SNICK till I see how the track plays.

Good luck, sure it's a big thrill when you have an interest in the horse.

Cheers
          Koykaeng
          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Just been watching Inside Running on Sky Racing.

Looks like a "Good" track rating for Brisbane after all, which is a real surprise.

SNICK's chances are looking better !

Cheers
            Koykaeng
            Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Woo fucking hooo. Snicks wins at 15/1.
              I stayed at home and bet on the phone account. In Victoria he paid 20/1.

I had a very very nice collect and my next trip to LOS will be very nice indeed.     I hope some of you guys had a few bucks on him. He won well and any one who knows anything about horses know if a top jockey hops on it usually runs well. Go you good thing  We picked up over $25,000 aus in prize money so that pays Snicks feed and training bills for another 12 months. As I said in yesterdays post, the trainer said he has 2 good wins in him. Well,.l thats win number one. I will let you guys know when I get the mail again.

Comment

Glad I took your advice Vangough. Had $25.00 each way so collected around $600.00 dollars. You fucking beauty. Thanks for the tip, I think I owe you a BF or beers next time I am in brisbane or Bangkok. Cheers mate!

Comment

, , ,

congrats all around vangough
                  Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

How could you doubt that a horse named Snick would not win !!!

Let me know next time, I'll put a 1000 Baht on him.
                    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Snick has just completed track. He burnt the turf.He is nominated for Saturday at the Gold Coast. The jockey is sticking with him and said if we draw a barrier and the track is no heavier then dead, we WIN AGAIN.

Comment

Good luck VG!
                        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Good on ya mate....If I could place a bet from the USA I'd put a couple bucks on him...
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                          X