X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiats engagement stands firm

OK I think we had our laugh but can we restrict this to one thread from now on? I think we need to put a stop to it before everyone member decides to do it.

My name is Mirimark and I wish to clarify a "grey" area. I am the man who has been going with the gorgeous femboy, Fiat. I have spent 6 months in Thailand and during that time our relationship developed into an accepted proposal of marriage.

Fiat is the most wonderful person in the world and I value her love and friendship way beyond all others. I am honored to have the privelege of knowing her and urge my readers to respectfully please acknowledge our commitment to each other.

I wish you all the very best in your quest of ladyboys and hope you can meet someone as fine as Fiat (but leave Fiat out of the scene). My total commitment of life, love and support are firmly for Fiat.

With respectful best wishes to you all,
    Mirimark

Fiat would like me to pass on a statement to you all.
    Attached Files
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Bored Today dude???

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Dec. 06 2006,03:52) Bored Today dude???    

If I was board, I'd pull my ladder out of my garage and CLean the Leaves out of my Gutters.

There must be a whole freggi'n forrest in there by now.

Comment

Where's the invite's??  
          If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Here is your Invitation Gizmo.

So as my four day weekend comes to a CLose & after sitting here on this Forum for the past 4 days I bid you all a fair well and until next time I want to Leave you all Forum Members with this;

Your all a bunch of FLipp'n COCKSUCKERS !
            So until next time, Happy Dabbing you bunch of
            Pre - Cum dripping cum guzzling, cum burping butt slut semen demons.

Cheers..... Hope you all have sincerely Great and Happy Holiday's.
            Mirimark
            Attached Files

Comment

poor Gizmo.

Comment

Working...
              X