Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How well do you know your Coulter?

How well do you know your Coultershit?

For this quiz they've replaced some of Hitler's pro-Aryan and anti-Semitic language with the words, "America", "Democrat", "liberal", and "the liberal media" to make the Coulter quotes a little more difficult to spot.

Can you correctly attribute the following quotes? Take the quiz!

Hitler vs. Coulter Quiz

Then post your score!
    1-5 right
    0%
    6-8 right
    0%
    8-13 right
    0%
    All of them right'
    0%

8 right but have no idea who she/he is. just picked the answers that sound most nazi like in tone.

Comment

I got 10.
      ain't life grand

Comment

I only missed one.

I love the sneakiness of the attack though. Engage people in some primary focus activity so that they swallow without question the underlying premise that Adolf Hitler and Ann Coulter are in any way similar.

What a crock.

Comment

I got 11. It was pretty easy, actually, I just looked for the ones that were too articulate, too thoughtful to be written by Ann. Hitler was very skilled as an orator, and I'm sure the translator tried to represent the language at least as intelligently.

The ones I got wrong were because Hitler used simple words and Ann somehow went beyond her capacity. That's not fair.
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Who is Ann coulter?
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Nov. 06 2006,16:31) Who is Ann coulter?
              Apparently indistinguishable from Hitler, if you fail the test.

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(katoeylover @ Nov. 06 2006,05:31) Who is Ann coulter?  
                I wish she'd run in Massachusetts.
                ain't life grand

Comment

Ann Coulter is a right wing pundit, who in my opinion is a total whacko. I have to stop myself from using the easy word "bitch," because that might allow people to think she is discounted because of her sex, which isn't the case. She is basically a media and attention hungry sociopath, who thinks Bill Clinton is a homosexual, as well as the source of every problem that the U.S. has had, does have, or ever will have.

In some of her most idiotic claims,

the U.S. Should randomly carpet bomb the entire middle east, and convert them to Christianity (I'm sure that's in the bible somewhere towards the back..)ooh..i found the quote..."We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."

"their" in this first sentence is just muslims...not iraqi's, not the taliban..just muslims...all muslims. Good luck in Indonesia ann

The Wives of those killed in the 9-11 attacks got paid so they have no right to use their celebrity to further their causes, which happens to be anti-war. (I'm sure if they were pro-war, Ann would feel diferently)

And my old favorite, that Timothy McVeigh should have blown up the New York Times Building. (Because she hates 'left wing' reporting) (oh lol ann...everyone loves a good terrorist joke.)

and to finish up...a nice insight into how welcoming Ann is to discussion...clearly she has her views but encourages others to speak up too in an expression of democratic freedom:

"Whether they are defending the Soviet Union or bleating for Saddam Hussein, liberals are always against America. They are either traitors or idiots, and on the matter of America's self-preservation, the difference is irrelevant."

As, a closing note,
                  I suggest going on Utube and putting in her name...you are guaranteed to hear something absolutely insane and groundless. Unless, it is the Henry Rollins skit where he tells Ann she will become his "prison bitch."

And my personal favorite is John Stewart defending President Clinton as only being gay, "when he is confronted by Soulless, freakshows like Ann Coulter."

-a traitor AND idiot

Comment

It'd be nice to be able to carpet bomb Ann Coulter.

I love the way she seems to solve all he world's complex problems by finding some group to kill....

... or in the case of carpet bombing, just killing a few people at random...

Next step. Carpet bomb 'liberal' houses in America ... oops, sorry about the collateral damage missus...

Comment

(Groundhog @ Nov. 07 2006,09:44) It'd be nice to be able to carpet bomb Ann Coulter.  
                      Would u rather bomb her carpet or munch her carpet?

Comment

Late Show: Bill Clinton responds to Ann Coulter
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=D_YzbODb9To

Ann Coulter is a fucking moron
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5z5-EYaALE&NR

Ann Coulter going nuts on the Today Show
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=1YyjrhvmDM8
                        -- the ironies are too much. The most amusing encapsulation of the gullibility of her audience.

And the most hilarious one of all!
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=KmLJDrsaJmk
                        - What's truly sad, though, is that such a waste of humanity has been the cause of attention for someone with such comedic and artistic skills.
                        *** AND THE END - HILARIOUS!
                        A REAL DELIGHT FOR THIS FORUM.

Comment

The statement on Canada is typical Coulter ... she makes stuff up, and simply assumes she won't be caught at it

The interview with Matt Lauer is just incredible... It's not really clear that she quite understands how sick or perverse she seems to others. I'm presuming there is an audience for this that is just as insensitive

Comment

Excellent POL

This is one psycho bitch

But some people love the cunt

Attached Files
                            It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Trouble is she's well paid to be so mean spirited and hostile. People just eat it up and will pay money to hear what they want to hear and to hell with the truth. Same as Mike Moore on the left. I bet they don't believe half the shit they print but know some moron will pay them money to make a jack arse of themselves.

Biggest trouble with American politics now days is it's way too polarised and I don't think either side can blame the other, they are both as bad as each other.

Unfortuantley I think no matter the outcome of the election that part of politics will not change for the forseable future.
                              Beer Baron

Comment

Working...
                              X