X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominican Republic

Hi guys ..Im considering a visit to DR soon ....wondering if any of you have been there and have info on if there are any of our special friends there?

Cheers

Hi dude,

My ex girlfriend - gg - unfortunately - a cock would have given her some foresight(and foreskin probably) - went there after we broke - and guess what she got food poisoning, a long tortuous flight and a resort that she was imprisoned in. God really is alive and timely these days !!!!! Told to me by her best friend who went with her - she was always cool. My 2 Baht - no ts as far as i know and the country stinks - especially if you do not speak spanish !! Leave cholera behind and please go to LOS - you will never regret it - just look at Kwan for starters!!!!

Enjoy your holiday - you do not have time to repent!!

Bricktop

Comment

Dominican Republic? Is this part of some 'work release' scheme? Why, firend... why?

Comment

Thankyou for your enthusiastic responses gentlemen.......I have done a lot orf research on DR...and I am sure it is not as bad as rumour has it. I also want to brush up my spanish as part of the reason to go there......but of course IO know it will not be a patch on the LOS which I have visited many times

Comment

But do we get a trip report

Comment

Originally posted by (Guest @ July 14 2003,17:55)
            Thankyou for your enthusiastic responses gentlemen.......I have done a lot orf research on DR...and I am sure it is not as bad as rumour has it. I also want to brush up my spanish as part of the reason to go there......but of course IO know it will not be a patch on the LOS which I have visited many times
            Crypton, try the captain69 web site. I think the address is www.captain69.com or .co.uk

Which ever it is it is usually helpful or try www.worldsexguide.org

Comment

Well, it's a three day weekend for many Americans and I probably shoulda went to the DR. Cheap flights on Jet Blue and no jet lag.

Any info about either the TS or GG scene guys?

Comment

look like guys in wigs. really and hard to find also forget about taking one to your hotel. the GG on the other hand are lots of fun. if you speak spanish you can pick some up at the hotel bars. also being able to dance helps also

Comment

Comment

If you go to the website www.tgirlpassion.com & look at there preview you wll see what they have to offer. I was there many moons ago, they are not too difficult to find & I just took them back to ST hotels, not much quality in ST hotels, but I had a nice enough time.
                    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
                    X