Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well thank you Stogie. I will definitely go there next trip. By the way, where is Bullys pub?

Justbob

Comment

(justbob @ Oct. 31 2006,00:54) By the way, where is Bullys pub?
      You know the gas station/convenience store on the corner of Sukhumvit and Soi 4? It's about 4 doors down. About a minutes walk from Big Dogs/Nana Plaza.

It's almost next door to the JW Marriot!

http://www.bullysbangkok.com/

Comment

Of course you could always go home and get one
        Attached Files

Comment

If that was waiting at home I would probably have to switch to Coors. Thanks for the directions Stogie. Have walked right by it just in a drunked stupor.
          Justbob

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Oct. 30 2006,12:52) Pig swill lol what about that awfull shit  from indonesia  bintang translated means star . its like sewer  slime  warmed up,  deffinatly on a  par with singa ,gastly  filthy  rubbish  that should be  given away to poor people who can'not afford  real beer
            chang just scraps in as drinkable.or  force fed to members of any terrorist group
            LMFAO
            the flash
            Bintang is backpacker beer, cheap & it comes in big bottles & can be shared by several people.
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Before Chang, now Leo.

Comment

As said before I do kind of like that Leo Beer. I don't seem to be able to find it in most bars. I think sometimes I am not pronouncing it correctly. I say it phonetically (americanese) and they look at me like I'm nuts. Any way I can get Leo at 7-11. The truth is that after the first 5 or 6 I really don't give that much of a damn anyway and by everyone is looking at me like I'm nuts. Maybe It's just me.
                Justbob

Comment

In July I saw Budweiser for sale at the minimart in the Grand President hotel, soi 11

Comment

Working...
                  X