First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hedgehog cures!

Witchdoctor orders Serb to have sex with hedgehog
    By Lester Haines

→ A Serbian man who went to a witchdoctor in search of a cure for premature ejaculation rather foolishly took the shaman's advice, viz: have sex with a hedgehog.

You know the rest: Zoran Nikolovic, 35, from Belgrade, ended up in the hospital with severe lacerations to his wedding tackle. A hospital spokesman said: "The animal was apparently unhurt and the patient came off much worse from the encounter. We have managed to repair the damage to his penis."

We contacted a member of the International Association of Witchdoctors this morning for a comment. He told us: "This demonstrates the dangers in consulting unlicenced witchdoctors. We advise anyone with ejaculatory disfunction to consult our list of approved practitioners."

On the matter of premature ejaculation, he added: "Mix one teaspoon of powdered ocelot spleen with Red Bull under a full moon. Drink one hour before attempting penetration while sitting in a pentacle formed by toad skulls. Then, when you're on the job, think about the mother-in-law and filling in tax returns."

Error: a search of the Register database for "sex" and "hedgehog" returned [0] results. Please modify your search to contain at least one IT-related term.

I think someone made this up!

It is a good analogy though of "our crazy religion makes a lot of sense, but don't follow that other guys crazy religion. That's really crazy."

Comment

http://www.darwinawards.com/stupid/stupid1998-10.html
      Here is another story about self mutilation, again I'm not sure how reliable it is. They supposebly try to validate the Darwin Awards otherwise they call them Urban Legends. This reminds me of Mirimark and his power tools.
      I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

Working...
      X