• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Airport

I just come a cross this...Only in Thailand
    Attached Files
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Just what you need after a 13 hour flight!!

Only in Thailand....
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

there always going to be taxis at the departure floor

Comment

I wonder if this rule is only for public Taxis.  What about private Airport or 5 star hotel Limos?

Here in Toronto Taxis are not allowed to pickup at the Airport... only Airport Limos that pay the Airport $200,000 for the license. Knowing Thailand€™s all about $$$ I bet they have some special plan like this in mind.

Comment

More info
          http://www.bangkokairportonline.com/node/52

Comment

Looks like I was right about the Limos. Their just following the same protocol of most all International Airports€¦ What did you expect? Money Talks.

To get a limousine contact the "Limousine Service Counter" at the Arrivals level (2nd floor). Limousine pick up area is at the Arrivals Level (outer curb).
            6 types of limousines with total of 380 cars available around the clock.
            A call center for inbound reservations.
            Airports of Thailand is in change of limousine operations.

Bam will be over on this side  

Comment

What a crock. No taxis? Geez...where is the taxi mafia when you need them?
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I have a PDF file of the new aiport transport layout - if anyone wants it message me with an email address and I'll send it to you.
                Not only the taxis but I hear Thaksin is pushing ahead with the opening date despite the airlines saying they won't be ready by that time, chaos may be just around the corner.
                With the taxis, there will be an airport limo service but if you don't want to use it then you hop the bus over to the taxi rank, now I wonder just who will have his finger in the airport limo pie?

Comment

(costassg @ Aug. 18 2006,19:03) there always going to be taxis at the departure floor
                  I think that will be the way to go...But now it is easy to get to the departure..New airport? we don't know yet..
                  We'll have to wait for first BM's raport...

Comment

if it ever opens!?            

Comment

Don't like it.....
                      http://www.bangkokpost.com/Horizons/...06_hori006.php

Comment

(allstar88 @ Aug. 19 2006,13:34) if it ever opens!?            
                        It fucking better do they've announced they shutting Don Muang at 01:00 on September 28.

http://www.bangkokairportonline.com/node/70

Although having said that they haven't specified the year  
                        Too old to die young!

Comment

It fucking better do they've announced they shutting Don Muang at 01:00 on September 28
                          What? crap. better call my agent .. is every airline coordinated with this change? I am going on turkey day ........

Comment

Going Oct.5&mailed Mr.Tooms Taxi.His price from terminal is 550TB&other taxis 350TB,but w/them you are stuck w/your baggage&the shuttle bus hassle.So 550 is fine for me.Also he has a 1200TB to Pattaya!Can reach him at [email protected] for same day response.

Comment

I've used Mr Toom for taxi to Pattaya. Good guy and very reliable
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                              X