Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corrective surgery?

Hi all,

One question that has been nagging at my sub-conscious for many years.

Did I have corrective surgery as a baby?

I have, what appears to be, a scar on the underside of my cock and balls. Is this normal?

I've noticed that a lot of the ladyboys etc. have the same scar.

Does any other member have a similar scar and the same question?
    Spedius

PS. This is a repeat of a post that I made within the thread 'Intersex'.

You mean like a line, rather than a "scar"? Many people do. Have a look at some of the pictures on this and other sites.

Comment

(Torurot @ Jun. 19 2006,17:59) You mean like a line, rather than a "scar"? Many people do. Have a look at some of the pictures on this and other sites.
      Hi Torurot,

Yes, like a line, and yes I realise that many others do too, have you?

My question was, is it normal?

It looks as if it had been cut down the middle and the line/scar is how it healed and I am un-circumsized.

If you look at your arms, legs or fingers they have skin with no apparant joins on them. Why has my cock got a join on the under side? How can this line/scar not be from surgery?
      Spedius

Comment

well could you post a pic of it so that a profession can evaluate? just kidding.

on a serious note: check out a human embryology textbook or a general anatomy text like Grant's or Moore's Clinical anatomy. My hunch (can't be positive given that i have not seen the package first hand...so to speak ) is that this finding is a normal within the deveolopmental spectrum caused by the fusion of the scrotum in the midline. What you are describing does not sound like the typical procedures that I have seen to repair GU abnormalities. Again take this with a grain of salt. I am a radiologist not a urologist, but this sounds like much ado about nothing.
        This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
        Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
        Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
        And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
        FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

Hello Spedius,

I posted the following after you put your original post in the Intersex thread.

As you are in the UK you have the right to access your own medical records.  You could be charged for this.

The following links may help:-
          NHS
          Direct Gov
          BBC

Alternately you could just ask your own GP about it.

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

It's from ALIEN IMPLANTS !!

DANNO
            You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

(relpax @ Jun. 19 2006,23:19)

well could you post a pic of it so that a profession can evaluate? just kidding.

on a serious note: check out a human embryology textbook or a general anatomy text like Grant's or Moore's Clinical anatomy. My hunch (can't be positive given that i have not seen the package first hand...so to speak ) is that this finding is a normal within the deveolopmental spectrum caused by the fusion of the scrotum in the midline. What you are describing does not sound like the typical procedures that I have seen to repair GU abnormalities. Again take this with a grain of salt. I am a radiologist not a urologist, but this sounds like much ado about nothing.
              Relpax is quite correct. Ziggy posted a link on the hermaphrodite thread that illustrates the genital development process quite well.

Here it is:

Genital development

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
              X