X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australia wins Cook Cup

Australia has just beaten England 34 - 3 in the rugby to regain the Cook Cup.
    It wasn't a very convincing display from the Wallabies, very sloppy, but some promise for the future if the backline can click. The scoreline wasn't a reflection of the match.
    Always nice to beat the poms.

I don't get it, is this a magic show?

England were terrible. No attack or defence. Hope it gets better before next summer and the world cup...
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

If u think Australia play ok Rugby, watch us play Japan tonight and be ready for a surprise. I think that some of u guyys forget that all our players play in the European leagues and most our players are of European backgrounds.

Comment

Fifa World Rankings 2006:

Japan 18
        Australia 42

I'll give trhem the benefit and predict a draw. Tough group though with Brazil and Croatia. Better Luck next time!!!!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jun. 12 2006,05:43) Fifa World Rankings 2006:

Japan 18
          Australia 42

I'll give trhem the benefit and predict a draw. Tough group though with Brazil and Croatia. Better Luck next time!!!!
          World rankings are really fruitless in this situation.Australia was previously in Oceania and as from July are now in the Asian zone. This will mean better competition and better friendlys. Any one who thinks that Australia plays like a side ranked 42 should look again at our record. We have made the World Cup finals beating a South Amercian side and drawing with the Worlds number 3 side in a firendly which was played at full pelt. If Australia get beat tonight I will be the first to be humble. I truly beleive in this side and their dedication to thier football.

Comment

Wow!! talk about sending boys to do mens work. Ozzie in the rugby today really gave the young english team a lesson in Rugby.

Lots to do before next year!!

Congrats to All Ozzies!

Comment

Congrats to the Aussies for winning a sporting trophy. Well done. I'll bet both fans are really chuffed!

Comment

were still rugby world cup holders and ashes holders              just thought i would remind you aussies                  

Comment

Also would respectfully remind you that since the Ashes win, England has not won a series and in the last 12 months England have not one a series in Union either.

Comment

(vangough05 @ Jun. 20 2006,01:16) Also would respectfully remind you that since the Ashes win, England has not won a series and in the last 12 months England have not one a series in Union either.
                    Still doesn't mean we are not WORLD champions at Rugby and still will retain the Ashes this winter

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jun. 20 2006,02:44)
                      (vangough05 @ Jun. 20 2006,01:16) Also would respectfully remind you that since the Ashes win, England has not won a series and in the last 12 months England have not one a series in Union either.
                      Still doesn't mean we are not WORLD champions at Rugby and still will retain the Ashes this winter

poor aussies they take the bait every time    

Comment

Working...
                      X