Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can the world get any stranger?!

Micheal Jackson a Stalker?

or my personal title is....there are too many fucking wackos for jacko.

By Joal Ryan
    Fri Jun 16, 7:51 PM ET

Michael Jackson sent discouraging song dedications as part of an orchestrated, wiretap-assisted plot to harass and stalk a fan.
    So go the allegations in a $100 million lawsuit brought against the Bahrain-based entertainer.

The complaint by Helen M. Harris-Scott was filed Apr. 28 in Santa Monica, online court records show. It came to light Thursday in a report on TMZ.com.

Per the lawsuit, posted in its entirety on TMZ.com, Harris-Scott says her Jackson saga began in 1985 when she moved to Los Angeles, and began sending the then Thriller superstar cards and letters "declaring my love and admiration." Because Jackson was shy, Harris-Scott writes in her court declaration, he chose to communicate with her through "others who would call me and hint, and ask questions."

One of the "others" instructed Harris-Scott to listen to a radio station, "where Michael would dedicate songs, and communicate through music," the woman writes.

And that, according to Harris-Scott, is when Jackson revealed his true self.

Instead of declaring, say, his love to Harris-Scott, Jackson sent " 'you're not good enough' type messages," she writes. In order to distance herself from the "expressive put-downs," Harris-Scott moved to San Francisco.

There, according to the woman, the harassment from Jackson and his presumed henchmen only increased. There was the doorbell ringing, and the flat tires, and the car keying, and the Jackson impersonators who "represent[ed] him in public on several occasions, sometimes showing up with the family." And that wasn't the half of it.

"From 1990 to the present, Michael Jackson tracked my every move," Harris-Scott writes, noting her home was wiretapped and her car tracked with a global-positioning device.

Harris-Scott's declaration indicates the FBI "know[s] the truth." An FBI spokeswoman in Los Angeles said Friday that the agency did not confirm or deny its investigations, but noted that it did not sound as if the allegations in the Harris-Scott lawsuit amounted to federal violations. Jackson attorney Thomas Mesereau Jr. did not return a call for comment. To TMZ.com, Jackson spokeswoman Raymone Bain simply said, "Wonders never cease to amaze me."

Per court records, a status conference on the lawsuit is set for Aug. 16--the day Elvis died. It was not known if this is a coincidence, or a message.

As for Harris-Scott, or as she says she was known for the purposes of her business, Helena Bail Bonds, she is seeking the whole shebang: $50 million in compensatory damages; $50 million in punitive damages.

"Michael Jackson feels he's above the love," Harris-Scott writes, "and has been deceptive to his family, friends and his adoring public."

In 2005, an Ohio woman filed court papers alleging Janet Jackson, Michael's famed younger sister, hacked her computer, vandalized her 1992 Honda Civic, bugged her telephone, vandalized her 1992 Honda Accord, and generally acted like a "tyrant" because she (the Ohio woman) rejected her (Janet Jackson's) romantic advances. The court denied the woman's emergency request for protection.

In April, a federal judge dismissed a lawsuit by a New Orleans man who alleged Michael Jackson sexually assaulted him when he was 18. Though the incident was alleged to have occurred in 1984, the man didn't file the lawsuit until 20 years later, saying he'd pushed the reputed assault out of his mind until a TV special on Jackson jarred his memory.

Elsewhere, the courtroom fun continues for the Jackson family. A long-brewing legal battle between Michael Jackson and Frederic Marc Schaffel, a former insider in the pop star's camp, is scheduled to head to trial Monday in Los Angeles.

Schaffel, named an unindicted coconspirator in Jackson's molestation and conspiracy trial last year, is suing the entertainer for $3 million, alleging breach of contract.

One pretrial tidbit picked up by FoxNews.com had Jackson, in a recent deposition, revealing that he didn't intend to turn over the royalties of his never released 9/11-inspired charity single, "What More Can I Give?" to charity.

"To give the royalty rights, that's a lot of money to give away," Jackson said, per FoxNews.com which acknowledged it was paraphrasing the comment.

Jackson, 47, has lived in the Middle East since being acquitted on Jun. 13, 2005, of the molestation and conspiracy charges.
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
    FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

If it involves the Jackson family, then no...they're about as strange as you can get!
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
    X