X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet dreams

I had quite a good sexual dream a couple of days ago.  
    As always it got interupted just as it got 'really interesting'  

The next morning I realised that even though I normally find ladyboys a bigger turn-on than gg's  -  I have never had a wet dream with a ladyboy  -  only gg's  

So  -  do any of you have wet dreams with ladyboys in?

Also the 'girls' out there  (Lisa, Minerva and any others)  I guess you dream about guys?

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

i dont remember waking up cumming......but i dont know if its also consider a wet dream wanking and cumming while you are still unconsious but you feel that you are playing with your hard cock.....remember the you get solid rock and very hard cock on the moment you just woke up...your testosterone level is high on that time of the day........and talking about jerking off..i always think in my mind and fantasize about the greatest sexuall expereince ive got from the past few weeks or happens last night even last year.....
    sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

i dream about driving my BMW 7 series with the wind blowing through my hair......
      then i wake up to go drive my hyundai elantra to work.

lol. just kidding.
      truthfully though, i have never had a wet dream and doubt that i will start at my age.
      This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
      Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
      Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
      And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
      FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

I never remember my dreams. Probably just as well!

Comment

Hey Stogie,

Why did you move this here from the Academia section?

This was intended as a serious discussion

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

I don't have wet dreams - but if I did it would surely involve a BMW 7-series and Ladyboys!
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Jun. 19 2006,01:45) I don't have wet dreams - but if I did it would surely involve a BMW 7-series and Ladyboys!  

bastard, you are even stealing my bmw 7 series dreams?! well the LBs are mine and you can't have em too!
              This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
              Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
              Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
              And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
              FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

Working...
              X