Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical alert

From the New England Journal of Medicine:

Great news for girl watchers: Ogling over women's breasts is good for a man's health and can add years to his life, medical experts have discovered.

According to the New England Journal of Medicine, "Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out" declared gerontologist Dr. Karen Weatherby.

Dr. Weatherby and fellow researchers at three hospitals in Frankfurt, Germany, reached the startling conclusion after comparing the health of 200 male outpatients - half of whom were instructed to look at busty females daily, the other half told to refrain from doing so.

The study revealed that after five years, the chest-watchers had lower blood pressure, slower resting pulse rates and fewer instances of coronary artery disease. "Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation," explains Dr. Weatherby. "There's no question: Gazing at breasts makes men healthier."

"Our study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of stroke and heart attack in half. We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life four to five years."
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Originally posted by (kahuna @ Mar. 18 2006,23:28)
    - half of whom were instructed to look at busty females daily, the other half told to refrain from doing so.

The study revealed that after five years, the chest-watchers had lower

Yeah if I was told I was being "studied" for not looking at a womans breasts for 5 years, What kind of "study" would it be??? One that figures out how stupid I am.
    RM.
    (when they try and pin me down for the LB "study", I'm running the other way)

Hell, I've studied enough breasts on this illustrious site to live til I'm 135 y/old
    ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ Mar. 19 2006,10:54)
         Hell, I've studied enough breasts on this illustrious site to live til I'm 135 y/old

Comment

mmmmm very interesting,,,,,,,

I wonder if Dr Weatherby has done a study on men who love to obsessed with ladyboy cock?

I am not obsessed by ladyboy cock !!!!!!

It just controls my life ........

Comment

The key to a long life is as follows

1) No Drink
          2) No Drugs
          3) No Smoking
          4) No unhealthy foods
          5) No Coffee or Caffeine
          6) No unsafe sex
          7) No dangerous activities
          8) No gambling

You live a very very long time.... ..well it will fucking seem like it anyway..

Comment

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Mar. 19 2006,18:49)
            The key to a long life is as follows

1) No Drink
            2) No Drugs
            3) No Smoking
            4) No unhealthy foods
            5) No Coffee or Caffeine
            6) No unsafe sex
            7) No dangerous activities
            8) No gambling

You live a very very long time.... ..well it will fucking seem like it anyway..
            I heartily disagree with you TC. If I had to abide by all 8 of those rules I'd very likely take a bullet to the head by the next day!
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

no fun(

Comment

heres a set of tits i could look at all day
                Attached Files

Comment

what the hell heres some more and yes i know they are  airbrushed
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X