Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calls to los

Boys..
    What is the cheapest way to make phon calls to LOS??
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

www.dialaround.co.uk - local call +2p a minute - excellent line quality
    Too old to die young!

Comment

Bestminutes 08448 615959 in the UK 1p/minute + local call rate.

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

Here in the Land Across the Pond, I use the White Phone card. The guy at my local Thai Market told me about it. For twenty bucks I can call her mobile number and talk for 9hrs.45mins and when I call her land line I get an additional 9hrs.45mins for free. By far the best deal I have come across in America.

Comment

Seems like Billy is suffering LOS fever...
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Check out www.thaitel.com

Comment

Check out skype too.

Comment

from the USA Mega and Bizon are both real cheap and call quality is good.  Not sure what the deal is from the UK.

http://www.viapin.com/    MEGA

the website is now saying you can't call to cell phones but I call to a cell phone with Mega so I don't understand.  Viapin has lots of cheap cards.

bizon.lehed.com   BIZON

No weekly fees or activation fees for Mega or Bizon.  For the occasional caller, it's important that you are only paying by the minute cause it's the weekly fees on most cards that's the expensive part.

i only use the cars for 5 minutes a week. If you're making frequent long calls then a lower per minute rate with a weekly surcharge makes sense.

Comment

if any of you order a phone card through Viapin would you please put in the box that you were refered by:

farang

i get some sort of bonus chip if you do so, not sure exactly how it works.

Comment

Skype is the cheapest. But you have to use the "Skype out " service.

10 euros will last you a long time. See post in the travel forum.

The charge is about the same as a local call in say Thailand.
                    Obviously if you phone a mobile then you pay the local Thai mobile rate.

Its cheap, take my word for it.

www.skype.com

Comment

Nearly forgot this link - it's the one I use when I am looking for a new cheap rate. UK call providers

Apologies to our US cousins but it's only good for the UK.
                      It does show providers to pretty well the whole world so if your terak lives outside Thailand you should find something.

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

cthai.com

Comment

SkypeOut to Thailand mobiles is relatively expensive at 11.5 cents minute.

You can call to Singapore mobiles for only 2.1 cets/min though.

Comment

Originally posted by (katoeylover @ Mar. 20 2006,23:10)
                            Seems like Billy is suffering LOS fever...  
                            And its only been 17 days since I got back
                            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

it subside a bit only after 10 weeks. booking my flight tohight for May!!
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                              X