X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese hentai sites

I got a little bored today as 'Herself' is not around so did a few Googgle searches.

Found these links - they are free sites but make extensive use of pop-ups instead of transferring to a new page. I have quite a good firewall and virus checker and had no alerts.
    I learned from past experience - my old computer caught a nasty cold one day from a pop-up.  They also give links to some other sites - but I have not tried these.

The first one:-   Hentai School   despite the name is mixed in picture content not just schoolgirls etc. There are a few pictures of transsexuals and they feature in some of the Mangas.
    Unfortunately about 70-75% of the pictures have some censoring  

It did lead to this link which I found more interesting     Unlimited Hentai   There are several interesting mangas here and the few I looked at so far seem to be uncensored.

By far the best one I found so far on this site is called:-  'TS I Love You'.  Yes thought that would get your attention    
    It features the most hard core TS cartoons I've seen in a while and no censoring      This is a direct link to this manga  TS I Love You

Probably a good thing that Herself is not around - after looking at some of these pictures I'm now so horny I'd probably leave her walking funny  

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

I got bored a few days ago and did the same thing. Except I was looking for torrent files, still downloading TS I Love you

trying searching for Futaba or Futanari if you want Dick Girls
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (Road Runner @ Mar. 18 2006,05:42)
      By far the best one I found so far on this site is called:-  'TS I Love You'.  Yes thought that would get your attention    
      Road Runner , you must be a mind reader, yes it did get my attention !!!

and thanks for the link !

Comment

Got my attention too cheers man, found some good final fantasy hentai an it looks like snick did too.

Comment

get to this site got loads of hentai  Roshi's Hentai Paradise

Comment

Working...
          X