X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to ask your friends for sex?

I need help! I want to have sex with a girl so bad, but she is my friend only, what can i do to ask her to spend a night with me!
    thank you

Originally posted by (jennyshemale @ Mar. 17 2006,18:16)
    I need help! I want to have sex with a girl so bad, but she is my friend only, what can i do to ask her to spend a night with me!
    thank you
    I'm such a bastard
    Attached Files
    ain't life grand

Comment

get her drunk!

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Mar. 18 2006,08:19)
        get her drunk!    
        Slip her some X

Comment

So are we basically telling this guy that rape is his only option???
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

This guy is "Jennyshemale". Umm, a shemale wanting to have sex with a girl. I'm not sticking around.
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (dummy_plug @ Mar. 18 2006,02:40)
              So are we basically telling this guy that rape is his only option???
              Actually I sent jenny a pm. I didn't want to give you guys the impression I have a lucid serious side.
              I would definitely have Lek go shopping before I invited you guys to the house for a visit though. Geeze, Bam would Drug her, PD, would marinate her in Jim Beam, then she'd get oiled up and hosed down and to top it off, dummy-plug would write an expose' about the whole thing.

randyman

(I'm wearing 3 pair of underwear when these guys come over)
              ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ Mar. 18 2006,19:26)
                (I'm wearing 3 pair of underwear when these guys come over)
                Hello Randyman,

I think a chastity belt would be a safer option  

Found this one on eBay Safe Sex ??

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

Slipping roofies in a girl's drink is wrong.
                  Shaging a girl that's passed out is wrong.

Getting a girl drunk is the Amerrican way!
                  Probably getting a bird pissed is the British way.

Sex is a human desire. But also repressed. Drinking and some drugs allow people to transcend their hangups and go for it.

Given how easy it is to get sex in the LOS I'm somewhat surprised to see so many drunk guys around. I suppose that we associate over-drinking in bars with sex, I dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Mar. 18 2006,10:28)
                    Given how easy it is to get sex in the LOS I'm somewhat surprised to see so many drunk guys around.  

it's a fine way to while away the 'recovery period' and/or healing process
                    but while in LOS as opposed to 'the west' i have never felt the need to 'relax' or 'lose my inhibition' and for damn sure there's no need to EVER boff any "8-beer-babes"!

Comment

Working...
                    X