X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard stern - sirius

Of course we don't get Sirius Satellite radio here in Thailand so every day I download the Howard Stern show and listen to it in the background while I am either working or just pottering around the house.

Everyone has heard of Howard Stern and I didn't really pay too much attention to him during his time at K-ROCK but his shows on Satellite radio are terrific.

Free from the limitations imposed by the FCC and wacko Christians the show has made my TV redundant!

Anyone else got Sirius?

yep
    ain't life grand

Comment

Howard is a genius. Greatest radio broadcaster in history.

Don't get Sirius, but listened to him for years on K-Rock and before that on WNBC.. Easy to spend four hours a day listening to him, you get hooked in. If you get a chance, read his books, great reading.

Comment

I recorded this about 3 years ago. This Japanese Aiko chick was just the Bomb and gave all the right answers. Here is the whole show... Howard had a great go at her and she really put out.

http://rapidshare.de/files/15214917/vids.zip.html

Now my 18 year old Pattayan Girlfriend that can shoot darts from her pussy and even open a beer bottle ..... now Howard would just love her!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Mar. 11 2006,09:32)
          Anyone else got Sirius?  
          Yep. and I can get his T.V. radio broadcast with,
          Comcast on Demand Cable.
          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Mar. 12 2006,08:53)
            Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Mar. 11 2006,09:32)
            Anyone else got Sirius?  
            Yep.  and I can get his T.V. radio broadcast with,
            Comcast on Demand Cable.
            I would love to see horwards new TV show. Is there a way you can record it and upload it for us to view oh dear Mirimark?

Comment

I don't see why not.  I'll have to hook up my DV Cam to my cable box and I can then transfer it to my desktop. My DV Cam is the only video grabber I have.
               But where do I upload the Video too ?
              Send me a server address to upload to.  Will I need to chop it up into pieces?
              My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

No way of getting sirius down here in Oz. I use bittorrent to grap his shows when I can. Would love to get other stern stuff.
                Anyone know of a reliable site?

Comment

I have downloaded ALL his radio shows from Sirius. If you are in Bangkok I'd be happy to burn you a copy of them! Or you can download (almost) all of the from Torrentspy.com (if you are famiar with torrent downloading!)

Comment

Fantastic avatar, mate!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the avatar praise stogie!

I am aware of torrent spy thanks mate...hard to find in demand stuff.

I have downloaded like a weeks worth...damn its funny! he is a genius for sure. The only problem is trying to listen to 4 hours of stern a day on my ipod. Who has that sort of time on their hands!

Comment

Working...
                      X