Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon?

Hi, guys,
    I have never been to Thailand but I am no novice o the shemale scenes here in US. SF, NY, dirty south Flor ... And just out of curiousity - I heard you guys use the term "amazon" for "bigger" ladyboys and as if they arenot as feminent. I'd like to know how are they compared to most of shemales here (or even the asian american shemales)? Anyone with experiences on both side the pacific might wan to comment? btw, reason I'm asking is that almost 9 out of 10 girls I found attrative on this site works in Cassanova - supposedly an Amazon bar.
    And if girls like Talisha and Nancy are to be "labeled" as "amazons", I can't fathom how much smaller and softer the other LBs have to be ... mmm... maybe I should book my trip already....

Originally posted by (goingtosugarland @ Feb. 11 2006,12:59)
    maybe I should book my trip already....
    I think you may have answered your own question.
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

wise words!

Actually if you meet Talisha face to face you'd know why she is sometimes labelled as 'Amazonian.'

The phrase refers to (and has been bastardised to mean) taller more muscular ladyboys. I use the phrase a lot to distinguish between the smaller 'femboy' types that I prefer myself.

One look at a typical Brazilian shemale and a typically Thai 'ladyboy' and you'll see immediately why there are the parallels that there are.

Of course between these two extremes there is a huge 'middle ground' where most transgendered fall. But here in Thailand where most ladyboys are very feminine, passive and small then when the Talishas and 'Casanova' types are talked about then (comparatively speaking) it is maybe a bit too easy to see why they are (sometimes mistakenly) labelled as 'Amazonian!'

Hope this helps. But like the wise man says... get yer ass over here and find out for yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Feb. 11 2006,13:31)
        Hope this helps. But like the wise man says... get yer ass over here and find out for yourself!  
        I hear you, man.
        And DP, what are you doing here responding to my silly question and not get back to finish your trip report!
        Can't wait to see what happened to you in Pattaya.

Comment

I drop everything I'm doing in life, including writing the next installment of my trip report, just to answer your question (which was a good answer btw ) and this is how I'm treated! Ungrateful monkey!

Ok ok, back to writing trip reports.
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

man ... you are my hero
            Hopefully you will never have time reading this post ...
            One of the very funny parts of your report, is how the Germans mistook you as a Thai gay for hire. Well, being an Asian myself and just got back from a beer run which they had to check my id and found out I am close to 40, I totally feel your pain! Ready to flirt with that troubles in LOS sometime this year! haha.

Comment

Originally posted by (goingtosugarland @ Feb. 12 2006,11:12)
              man ... you are my hero  
              That's more like it! I tell ya, I don't get no respect.

Comment

Working...
              X