Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piggdogg arrested

Fellow ATS members;

PiggDogg was arrested by Thai Royal Circus Police last night after customers complained their "McDoggnuts" tasted funny. During investigation, the accused was observed coating said "McDoggnuts" with his own special sauce. Updates at 11:00

randyman
    Attached Files
    ain't life grand

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Channel 2 is now reporting he was also charged with resisting arrest following a Big Mac Attack with Police.

Comment

What a bummer... Oh well, more LBs for me!

Comment

two all beef patties, SPECIAL SAUCE
          lettuce, cheese, pickes, onions on a sesame bun.

Comment

How much is a hamburger in LOS?

Comment

Originally posted by (gr1mr3ap3r @ Feb. 02 2006,15:28)
              How much is a hamburger in LOS?
              It's Incredibly cheep!

I was at MacDonald€™s here in Toronto just the other day. Got a Big Mac, large fries, and drink cost me about $10.00 canadian.

10.00 Canada Dollars = 344.552 Thailand Baht

In Thailand the same thing, that€™s a Big Mac, Large Fries and Drink runs you about 130 baht.

130.00 Thailand Baht = 3.77163 Canada Dollars

Go figure that! it's less then half the price... for the same thing... but then again it's about the market... can only charge what the Thai's can pay.

One thing about MacDonald€™s is no matter where you go in the World MacDonald€™s food always is the same.

Comment

and on the supply side the workers are probably making about 25 baht an hour.

Comment

When customers asked PigDogg, " Why are the Sesame Seeds on my bun Moving. "
                  In which PigDogg replied; " Them aren't Sesame Seeds. Thems my choice breeders "

One investigator stated that the Hot Apple Pies had an Unusual, but familiar taste.
                  All the meanwhile PigDogg is wandering the McDoggnuts resturant with his Cock hanging out asking everyone; " Does anyone have a Bandaide I can put on this BLister?"
                  My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Ronald MacDonald robs Wendy's
                    Nov 29th 2005 by Nick Vagnoni

Strange coincidence, corporate metaphor, call it what you will: a 22-year-old Manchester, New Hampshire man named Ronald MacDonald was recently charged with robbing the Wendy's where he worked. MacDonald and an accomplice allegedly broke into the fast food restaurant's office with a credit card and stole $133 from the safe. They were later arrested after a Wendy's manager called local police.

Honestly, I don't see how this, or some equally strange fast-food-related-incident couldn't have happened to a man with a name like that. Any move that someone named Ronald MacDonald makes will inevitably be noticed by the press eventually.

Comment

$133.00 wow...not worth it! That split evenly with his partner is $66.50, what a score...They could've eaten at McDonalds in Canada like 6 times!!!!

Comment

You'd think a cash-based business such as a fast food restaurant might keep more than $133 on-site.

Anyways, I think this is a clear example of how life is one big cruel joke sometimes. The irony here is killing me.
                        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (dummy_plug @ Feb. 03 2006,13:45)
                          You'd think a cash-based business such as a fast food restaurant might keep more than $133 on-site.
                          Yeah $133 and this was in the safe!!!!

What's even funnier when you think about it is this Ronald MacDonald guys only 22 years old... so when he was born in 1984 was his mother that stupid or just being crewel to give him the name of €œRonald€ with their family name being MacDonald? You can tell from the start that this guy was going to have nothing but problems in life, just think of the teasing in school he must have endured. Now he's 22 years old and so desperate for a job he's working at Wendy's cooking square cheese burgers... he's so hard up he robs the joint of $133! Now he's lost his wonderful job... got a criminal record and will never every get a job even working at MacDonald's!

Comment

How true Bam. At the rate this guy is going, not even an Arby's will hire him.

I have a feeling no one outside the US will get my joke...
                            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Bam - why the fuck are you eating McDonalds in Thailand????
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                              X