Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24-jack bauer

Saw 24 the first season and liked it but haven't been watching since them/

Watched the last two nights (four episodes) and it's just about the best TV out there, Smuttley, in the football thread, a torrent site where it's abvailable.

Jack Bauer is one cool dude. Would like to see him and some Casanova ladyboys handle a terrorist situation at NEP.

I get a lot of;  "" Hey,  you look just like Keifer Sutherland ""   I can't watch anything with him in it, just ruins it for me.  I think I look more like; "" Put the Lotion in the basket. It puts Lotion on its skin and puts the Lotion in the basket. ""

PUT THE FUCKING LOTION IN THE BASKET BITCH....
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

I saw all 4 seasons and for me the 2nd is the best. Anyway, they all have a fantastic script, never looses it's speed, the whole set-up is fantastic, way above any other TV-standards....... and Kim Bauer (Elisha Cuthbert) is just toooooo sexy......
      Unfortunately they kicked her out before they started the 4th season

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Kim Bauer might be cute,but the dummest character ever on tv!had not brain one!but kudos to the show&look for Jack to reconnect w/his family after this year since he'll no longer be in hiding!also they're making a theatrical 24 movie soon too!Hooray!!!

Comment

I think this season is shaping up to be a pretty good one too, but I've always thought that each season got better than the previous.
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (dummy_plug @ Jan. 18 2006,10:24)
            I think this season is shaping up to be a pretty good one too, but I've always thought that each season got better than the previous.
            So mate when are we going to get your trip report I am interested to hear your thoughts given it was your first time in the LOS

Comment

Originally posted by (sfdavid @ Jan. 17 2006,12:22)
              Kim Bauer might be cute,but the dummest character ever on tv!
              True, a dumb part
              .... but a cute girl!!!
              Attached Files
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Never watched a single episode until around New Years when they did a "24 marathon" all day and night. I was flipping through the channels and was hooked faster than a Mai Kee avatar pic I think I watched 16-18 hours straight, and caused major havoc with the kids who "own" the tv as I watch very little. Just an awesome show, and nice to see some talented writers now and then.
                randyman
                ain't life grand

Comment

Kim/Elisha is a little hottie with a nice rack to boot.

Comment

usually series are crap, but i also have been watching this/these one(s). the blonde girl is a hottie for sure, wouldnt mind to meet her lookalike in a bar in soi x

Comment

Look what you've gone and done now PigDogg.
                      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Working...
                      X