X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting hit on by newbies

Since I've changed avatars I don't get hit on by newbs anymore. But when I do it'll be from a real sick fucker!

Jeeze, could you imagine not knowing it was your avatar that was the attraction, and having someone like Bam hitting on you? I'd be doing a Jimmy Swaggert in a nano second
    RM
    ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Jan. 15 2006,01:11)
      Since I've changed avatars I don't get hit on by newbs anymore.  But when I do it'll be from a real sick fucker!  
      Because Ronald is an ugly fucker and smells of big mac!

I've had a few guys hit on me...   or I should say my Avatar. Remember that guy from France called Orion... he was funny... we all had him going for such a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Jan. 14 2006,18:08)
        Since I've changed avatars I don't get hit on by newbs anymore.  But when I do it'll be from a real sick fucker!  

I've had a few guys hit on me...   or I should say my Avatar. Remember that guy from France called Orion... he was funny... we all had him going for such a long time.

yeah, he was a good guy, he had a thing for Jannie didn't he? He hit on "tar" too.
                                          oh the memories
             RM
        ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Jan. 14 2006,22:08)

Orion was funny, what happened to him?

His mother was a hamster and father smelt of elderberries

Sorry, English v French thing

Dave...
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Orion took offense at something Stogie posted (I don't remember details) so Stogie advised him not to log on anymore.  I remember that he replied "OK".  Apparently he proceeded to follow the advice literally.

Regards, Joe

Comment

I love how guys can't stop calling it an "Aviator", like it's going to hop in an airplane and fly around.

It's an AVATAR - as in Icon, or representation of another object or concept.

Comment

I remember that sometime back I had a wacked out pic of the Thai PM as my avatar, and everyone started to complain about having seizures. Then there was the sushi chef pic, but it was too small. I doubt anyone opened it.

Nobody seems to hit on me when I use pics of some postop or GG. Then again, who is so stupid as to think that an avatar is the real person?
                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
                X