Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any bodybuilders, lifters, health nuts here?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any bodybuilders, lifters, health nuts here?

Just wondering if anyone here was a lifter / bodybuilder / serious exerciser etc.

<------ Poor diet choices.

<-------- Arm workouts

<---- Resistance Training

<---- Nutritionist

<----- Poor guys in Ketosis

<---- Aerobics

<------- (He's doing cardio)

I do Wrist excercise ====>>>  
    Then when I am done with that I do some
    EYE excercises ===>>    
    Then I work what separates us from the MONKIES,
    Thumb exercises===>>>    
    Then I move to my Sucking exercises..    
    And the Last exercise I do is my Favorite, I stick a
    Paint Brush up my ass and Paint a work of Art.

My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

I hit the gym on a fairly regular basis. Why do you ask? Looking for recommendations on where to work out in LOS?

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Jan. 14 2006,13:13)
        Paint Brush up my ass and Paint a work of Art.

Earth tones?

If Andy Warhol did that it'd be worth a million bucks.

Comment

Sorry me and fitness training dont agree with each other
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

i use indian clubs!        

Comment

Originally posted by (daveduke007 @ Jan. 14 2006,21:41)
              Sorry me and fitness training dont agree with each other
              If you see me running you know the laxative is working.(rodney)
              RM
              ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (Skinhound @ Jan. 14 2006,23:38)
                I hit the gym on a fairly regular basis.  Why do you ask?  Looking for recommendations on where to work out in LOS?
                Nah, if I was there my exercise would consist of push ups and hip thrusts.

Just curious. I've started lifting pretty seriously for about the past month now. I'm halfway into my second month. I'm going for a consistant three month cycle to see where I am then.

I've been recording everything in Excel. Measurements, weight, body fat %, food intake, exercises etc.

At the end of February I'll see how it all resulted, and see how I need to modify my program. I'm going for general muscle mass right now. I'm thinking if I get enough results there, then it's time to go for a fat burning cycle.

I'm thinking though now, being halfway through, that I'm not going to be where I want by the end of Feb. So instead I'll probably do some modifications to go for more serious muscle mass, and maybe cut down on the general stuff, and the cardio. If that works out with better bulk results, then I'll switch back to some fat cutting and more cardio.

I was really just looking for anyone here who wanted to talk about exercise stuff.

Comment

Think looking good and being healthy the two main motivators for working out. For an exercise program to work in the long run, think it has to be fun and become a habit.

I swim almost every weekday. I look forward to it and figure it's good for my health even if it's not going to turn me into a studmuffin.

I get the impression most ladyboys don't work out. Think Odet pratices yoga and there's the ladyboy in Cascade who kickboxes but don't hear much about them exercising out of the bedroom.

Comment

I walked past a Gym once, but it was an accident. I got lost looking for Dunking Donuts!

Does that make me a fitness freak?

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Jan. 16 2006,02:51)
                      I walked past a Gym once, but it was an accident. I got lost looking for Dunking Donuts!

Does that make me a fitness freak?
                      You may have been the only person who "got" my response to the Donut thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X