X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rape wave in the south

a 21 brit girl was raped and killed by two thai beach bums, and a 12 yr old swedish girl was raped by one of the hotel staff last week. the police have already arrested the suspects.

cannot remember to have read about any foreign ladies raped in pattaya, or seen any such reports on the local tv. the usual trouble tourists get into pattaya is with bgs or lb street walkers.
    a few incidents with yaba drugged mototaxi drivers, but in general, pattaya is one of the safest places ive been (as long as you only do st).

No 21 year old tourist was raped and killed in Pattaya recently. Nor have any Swedish girls been raped. Also - two incidents in a country the size of Thailand doesn't really constitute a "rape wave!"

Did you get this from ThaiVisa .com?

In Koh Samui however...

http://www.thelocal.se/article.php?I...&date=20060108

http://etna.mcot.net/query.php?nid=5753

Comment

Keep things in proportion, as Stogie Bear says its a big country. Anyone who thinks Europe ( or America, for that matter ) is any safer, are dreaming.
      In UK crime is boardering on being out of control in some cities. Now the idiot labour government are trying run every service industry as a profit making organization, instead of a service, the police have lost the plot somewhat & chase profit & performance figures rather than actuall crime !!
      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Originally posted by (rob69in @ Jan. 10 2006,23:33)
        Keep things in proportion, as Stogie Bear says its a big country. Anyone who thinks Europe ( or America, for that matter ) is any safer, are dreaming.
        Murders by Muslims in Yala, Narathiwat and Pattani are out of control.

Of course there will be the apologists who say that the Yankees and the Brits (and Hindus, Buddhists, women, gays and everyone else the overly religious Muslim lemmings choose to hate) are worse and have it coming anyway. Self-hating masochists is what I say...

For those who feel like raising the white flag, here is a piece about how the violence in Thailand is affecting tourism in Thailand:

Bombs Take Their Toll on Sex Tourism

Sungai Kolok, Narathiwat €“ Despite the happy posters slapped on walls welcoming new arrivals to the Land of Smiles, businesses that once thrived in this seedy border town have little to cheer about these days.

Malaysians seeking a slice of Thailand€™s racy nightlife once flocked to Sungai Kolok€™s karaoke bars, brothels and €œno-tell motels,€ but after a series of devastating bomb attacks...

Comment

Yes. Violence in the south is a bummer if you are a horney Malaysian looking for a Thai prostitute. But it's unrelated to this thread.

Comment

But this really did happen!

http://www.asian-ts.com/cgi-bin....;t=4306

Comment

ok, im from a small country. every incident is considered a "wave"

the i read article told both occurances happened on koh samui.
              Related articles:
              http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news....op.html
              http://www.thelocal.se/article.php?I...&date=20060108

Comment

This is nothing new, we foreigners have been raping Thailands daughters and sons for years.
                jeffreyscott

Comment

Originally posted by (limpdick @ Jan. 11 2006,06:50)
                  This is nothing new, we foreigners have been
                  "raping Thailands daughters and sons for years."

That's absurd!!! It's more like..."assualt with a friendly weapon"
                  ok I'll leave now....randyman
                  ain't life grand

Comment

I traded my cow for some Magic Beans !
                    Speaking of Rape,,,,, Did anyone see the USA TODAY Newspaper on the Front Page 1/11/06 ?
                    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Mirmark, you have finally let the cat out of the bag!
                      Your Avatar lets me know you are insane
                      Over the edge this New Year, my friend
                      incher

Comment

Originally posted by (incher @ Jan. 13 2006,08:26)
                        Mirmark, you have finally let the cat out of the bag!
                        Your Avatar lets me know you are insane
                        Over the edge this New Year, my friend
                        incher
                        Thanks incher, Now imagine me as your Boss.
                        My employees have the time of their Life at work.  I very rarely give them shit.  Its my Assistant Mgr's that catch my Fucking wrath of Fury.  but to the Bottom of the Food chain employees they Love to shoot the shit with me. They always ask me; WHATS THE JOKE OF THE DAY? I come up with some Pretty FLipp'n messed up Trivia Questions too.   The Majority of them have no clue that the grief they get from the Assistants Mgr's is actully coming from me.  Well,,, you know what they all say;
                        Shit Funnels down hill.
                        Its all about having fun and not caring what the other Fuckers think about me. Do the best you can and Let the Chips fall where they may and have fun doing it.  I'm going to be 80yr's Old and still acting like I'm 16yr's old. I don't give a Fuck how bad things get, I'll always find the Time of day to Laugh and crack a joke.
                        This Message was brought to you by;
                        Dr. Mirimark M.D.
                        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Dr Mirimark

You have made it to the top of the flagpole
                          it's the way down that will fuck one up

You are very creative and I enjoy that
                          your fan, incher

Comment

Working...
                          X