Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Dec. 30 2005,19:58)
    Originally posted by
    I had one guy in Jennys Bar break down in tears, about 6 years ago, & the following day he changed his flight & got the hell out of the LOS as fast as he could.
    What a pussy! He deserves a fucking Hippo! It's one thing to not find ladyboys appealing. I can understand that and these unfortunate folk have my sympathy. It's quite another to run off crying like a girl because he can't handle something he isn't used to.

People like this should stay in the tiny villages they are raised in and not travel at all.  
    I am not broken hearted about loosing some friendships over my habbit, as 69Billy says they probably weren't true friends in the first place.
     However I will elaberate slightly on the story, the LB's that freaked him were JiJi & Ex, for those of you who know JiJi she is not one for dressing modestly! Ex was her usual exotic self minus the larger breast implants, but has always been an dark skinned, long haired tantilising beauty, ( in my humble opinion ). Well they were alover him like a rash, he had a raging hard on, untill...... JiJi dropped her erection in his hand, while Ex was pressing herself so hard against his ass he could not have failed to notice she was not quite what she appeared. At this point he froze & started shaking & practically went into shock. Unfortunately Ex & JiJi thought this was all part of the "game". I realized all was not well with him, & extricated him from the grips of Ex & JiJi, ( Tipping them hansomlly & of course handing over my room number & a time to be there later that evening,..... never one to pass up an oppurtunity, JiJi was easier to handle in tho's days too!! )  He must have shook for a whole 15 minutes with staring eyes & then just burst out crying, & ran off to his hotel room.
      Ex & JiJi turned up as planned & stayed the night, he was hammering on my door at 0900hrs & was nearly freaked again when he realised i was in bed with the same 2 LB's. He just wanted to know where a travel agent was to exit the LOS pronto.
      There are definitely alot of people out there who simpley find the concept of a third gender totally beyond there limited comprehension, & having it fall in there lap, sight, sound, smell, touch is just beyond there ability to cope. They should stay home & not travel, & pretend there is not a big wide world out there & just go to places like Skegness & Blackpool.

The Brits will now what dumps these 2 places

Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Originally posted by (Scooby @ Jan. 01 2006,15:41)
      Yesterday I sent him a pic of noon  see below.....

He went mad, said he loved that pic, then I borke the news she was a LB, now he wants to spend a couple of days with her and keeps quizzing me on my times with LB's.... He is hooked already fella's !   hehehehe... he cant fukin wait till we go in 6 weeks now !

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST   ha ha ha

Just wait till he meets her..... there will be no turning back he will want her so badly!

BTW what time will you be there?.... I'll too will be in LOS in about 6 weeks time. Damn I can see us all fighting over Noon... don't worry she's all yours!  
      Lots of other girls there I want to taste  

Comment

Originally posted by
        He must have shook for a whole 15 minutes with staring eyes & then just burst out crying, & ran off to his hotel room.
        This guy has mental problems. This is an over-reation and he should get help.

Comment

He was just too distraught at not knowing what way to go, I am crying for joy as he left some LBs for all of us
          so here for him
          and for us
          incher

Comment

Working...
          X