X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this weird?

i dunno if this exists but i have this kinda weird urge to see videos of a perfectly passable post-op ladyboy being banged by a butch post-op female-to-male. you know the whole role-reversal thing, i know it's kinda odd so i was wondering if these kinda videos even exist...

also, does getting aroused by ladyboys...make me gay? cuz i'm totally repulsed by the thought of naked men, but i do enjoy the occasional ladyboy. i still love women more, but i like the passable ladyboys as well. i just appreciate the female form, whether there's an extra appendage or not. does this make me gay?

These days you can pretty much get anything you can possibly imagine on video ,, altho videos with female to male transsexuals i would imagine to be rare and difficult to locate , do some internet searches see what you can find .

Comment

Why are you asking us if you are gay or not?

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Dec. 27 2005,15:47)
        Yeah! How would we know...

Comment

Originally posted by (gr1mr3ap3r @ Dec. 29 2005,00:37)
          Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Dec. 27 2005,15:47)
          Yeah! How would we know...
          Well surely if he likes being fucked by a ladyboy he is gay

Comment

Originally posted by (masterbaiter101 @ Dec. 28 2005,01:49)
            i dunno if this exists but i have this kinda weird urge to see videos of a perfectly passable post-op ladyboy being banged by a butch post-op female-to-male. you know the whole role-reversal thing, i know it's kinda odd so i was wondering if these kinda videos even exist...

also, does getting aroused by ladyboys...make me gay? cuz i'm totally repulsed by the thought of naked men, but i do enjoy the occasional ladyboy. i still love women more, but i like the passable ladyboys as well. i just appreciate the female form, whether there's an extra appendage or not. does this make me gay?
            My magic 8 Ball says ou are they gayest poofter ever.

You are more queer than Freddy Mercury dressed like Queen Elizabeth sucking footlong hotdogs while sitting on top of the Eifel tower.

You should just go ahead and kill yourself. Faggot.

Comment

For the video, i do not know, I'll leave that to the more knowledgeable

This I-like-ladyboys-am-i-gay subject again...
              i thought that this was already debated lengthwise and widthwise in another thread...

Comment

Working...
              X