Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a man or a girl?

Click here for the test (46 questions)

Well, friends? What are you, or how much of a girly are you?

Looks like I got some girly in me!
    Attached Files

Bam, you're 36% feminine  

Hanging around with too many Ladyboys seems to have had its effects on me!.

Comment

I scored 17%, but if I get angry at Stogie and kick him I can bring my score down to 12% (just kidding Stogie)
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

12 % for me and i didnt even have to kick Stogie , ill save the kick for the world cup when brazil thrashes us   and he laughs uncontrollably .

Comment

Gender Identity
          Are You More Masculine or Feminine?

Thaibound, you're 14% feminine

This is based on how you scored on a variety of traits that, founded on classic research and our own studies, are typically associated with women.
          You're also 86% masculine, which is based on how you scored on traits that are typically associated with men. When we compare your results with other men it shows that you are somewhat less feminine than other men.

However, your passionate desire to make love to every attractive ladyboy in the entire kingdom of LOS leads us to believe that our tests might not cover a sufficient spectrum and therefore we will be adding a few questions, such as:

48. When you take it up the ass it is preferably from a penis attached to:
          A. A 300 pound football player
          B. Areeya, Angie, Anny, Anney, Kai, Bobo, Beam, Donut, Joy or pretty much any other model chosen randomly from the files of ATS!
          C. Yourself
          D. Get that bloody penis out of here, I'm 86% MAN, your pissant!

Comment

I don't need to take a test to tell me what I already know,, I'm jealous of Women.
            Lucky Bitches........
            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Dec. 20 2005,13:16)
              I don't need to take a test to tell me what I already know,, I'm jealous of Women.
              Thats a a cop-out.
              Take The Damn Test

"Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ Dec. 20 2005,14:19)
                Thats a a cop-out.
                Take The Damn Test  

[/QUOTE]
                I took the Test, here are the Results.  A Little Low in my Opinion.  I answered as truthful as my Conscience would Allow. HeHe,,HeHe,,.... I really Identify with Ginger on Gilligans Island.
                Attached Files
                My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Dec. 20 2005,14:51)
                  I really Identify with Ginger on Gilligans Island.
                  Ginger? I picked the Professor and still got 35%. I guess you had to pick the Skipper to get 0% fem-bot.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Ouch - I scored 25% feminine! I think I've been spending too much time on the site!
                    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Hahaha, 10%

Seriously, I kept thinking "Damn, I'm such a girl. Look at these answers I'm giving!"

Then again, I like endorse the cutting off of dicks and balls off other men and then fucking 'em silly. That's pretty masculine, isn't it?
                      Attached Files
                      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I'm 13%...and like you Post-Op...I thought I was being such a chick with my answers.

Comment

Holy shit;

I'm 36% girlie man
                          and a fucking ugly one at that

randyman
                          ain't life grand

Comment

I'm a simple french girl (19yo) girl who's addicted to ladyboys since my stay in Pattaya in November. Hi Boss and Jenny Bar were my favourites. Some astonishments during my visites (alone) in the 2 bars. I enjoyed the time there. No problem whole the time. Some BLs (Ae, Ana, Nadeer) don't like to spend even a short time with a GG for 1000 Bath - why?

Comment

Nathy_cer

Hell, bring along a guy Threeways are a blast
                              incher

Comment

Working...
                              X