X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strap-on dildos

I actually have a strap, but need a replacement dildo to fit it (wore the last one out ).

Where can i buy a nice dildo?

I have some Used ones I'll sell you.  I get new ones because I keep graduating to Bigger and Bigger ones.  I am now up to Size 43oz Louiseville Slugger Model Frank Thomas.

My goal is to one day be able to grab a 100lbs Midget by the Ankles and Stuff him or her up my Ass.
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Dec. 05 2005,08:47)
      My goal is to one day be able to grab a 100lbs Midget by the Ankles and Stuff him or her up my Ass.
      Like they say, if you write down you goals then you're more likely to achieve them!

Comment

This one should fix you right up!

---Worlds Largest vibrating Jelly Dildo---
        http://www.sextoysex.com/sex....LOTJ827

And if you act now they'll give you one of these dolls for free!

Get a few togther and have an Orgy!

Comment

Believe it or NOT, I use to work in a Adult Video & Sex Toy store called; Castle Boutique. Employees get a 75% off Discount. Needless to say, you better be very careful when you open one of my closets, its Liable to EXPLODE OPEN and Pummel you with Objects you've never before seen.

I worked the graveyard shift, It was pretty funny when all The Bars closed for the evening the drunks would come in Spend $200. on a Blow up Doll and once the Sobered up and realized how fucked up they were, they would come in and Try to Return the Doll for a Refund. They Flop this fucking doll on the counter and say; I want my money back. HaaaaHaaa. Dumb fucker, get that bitch off my counter.

I could tell stories all day about that job. (( Its not for me, its a gag gift for a Friend ))....
          Yes,, and Donkeys Fly too. Just admit it Mr., Your Hetro by day, Fag by night.

Swear to god, every time a shipment of ASIAN Magazines came in, Chris wouldn't let me shrink wrap them, I'd FLipp'n burn every one of them with the Heat Gun and the One hour job took all night.
          White women, Black women never burnt any of those Magazines just the Asian ones. No matter how hard I concentrated on NOT MELTING the Shrink Wrap I'd get to gazing at those Asian Beauties and Loose track of Time. Awwwwwh fuck, melted it again.

Hard to believe I Mirimark worked in such a place like that. Glad they got rid of the Video Arcade before I started working there becuase I would have Refused to Mop those Floors and Clean those Booths,,,EeeeecK.
          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Lmao, I remember those days. I brought a doll and a sheep drunk as hell. Nearly got the cops called on me for trying to bang the sheep in the store. I had a gf dump me cause I brought her a cow costume for her birthday...what a prude.

Comment

Working...
            X