X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q bar

Just wondering, the pics of the girls from this club's web site are amazing. Many of the sets are titled "Femms".

Are many/any of the girls in these pics LB's? And are the gg's available for $$ dating? (yes, I'm even asking about banging the gg's - - they're that hot)
    Bring on the bitches!

There is an LB on " the door " at Q bar that I have talked to on msn, She's cute
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Originally posted by (fancylighters @ Dec. 29 2005,08:25)
      Just wondering, the pics of the girls from this club's web site are amazing.  Many of the sets are titled "Femms".  

Are many/any of the girls in these pics LB's?  And are the gg's available for $$ dating?  (yes, I'm even asking about banging the gg's - - they're that hot)
      We had a thread going on about the Q over here: http://www.asian-ts.com/cgi-bin....hl=qbar

Comment

It's just a regular club with an excellent DJ line-up and the best Wodka bar ever! Loads of chix - of course you can take home at least 70% if you are a good guy and pay them for their efforts - and among those are always a few LB's.
        Downside: too many lame frat boys and ugly farang women for my taste!

Just check it out,
        M.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

QBar is worth a trip to check out the scene late at night. Lots of ladys to check out, including some outstanding LB'S. The problem sometimes is with the boys in brown coming in and conducting random drug tests. Other than that little blip the music is great, they get some of the most creative DJ'S in all of Southeast Asia and the people watching is worth the price of admission. Check it out sometime, it is one of my must do's at least twice a year with or without my sweetie.

Comment

Working...
          X