X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who plays the colts?

Who will play the Indianapolis Colts in the superbowl next year?

My money is on the Seattle Seahawks who will beat The Bears in the NFC title game.
    N Y Giants
    0%
    Da Boys (Dallas)
    0%
    Vikings
    0%
    Bears
    0%
    Tampa Bay
    0%
    Carolina
    0%
    Seattle
    0%
    Another team
    0%
    The Colts won't make it'
    0%

Seattle Seahawks and they will win in one of the biggest upsets since Joe Willie and his Jets way way back.

Comment

dolphins?                    

Comment

I don't see the Bears making the NFC title game. Their D is overrated imo and has played only a couple of top 10 offenses so far this season. Not seeing yet how the brackets will be, I'd guess Tampa or the Giants will play Seattle for the NFC title.

Comment

i agree with Lefty. The Bears had there streak but now it's over and back to reality.

Seattle is the favorite but maybe my Giants and a Eli-Peyton Super Bowl.

Comment

If there's a chance the Colts play the Pats in the AFC playoffs, you'd be a fool to pick against N.E. It's as the ol sayin' goes...."you don't worry about playing New England, you worry about playing New England the second time"
            randyman
            ain't life grand

Comment

The Big Tuna.
              My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

except for the 2nd best running back in the nfl, the seahawks are a bunch of pussies playing in a division full of pussies.

now that the world champs are getting back some of their injured players, i'm afraid peyton can only look forward to losing to the patriots and missing the superbowl one more time.

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Dec. 13 2005,11:37)
                  The Big Tuna.
                  Are u calling Parcels a big pussy?

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ Dec. 13 2005,10:18)
                    If there's a chance the Colts play the Pats in the AFC playoffs, you'd be a fool to pick against N.E. It's as the ol sayin' goes...."you don't worry about playing New England, you worry about playing New England the second time"
                                                     randyman
                    Those two teams really do know each other that's for sure.
                    One thing about the Colts this year is that their D is vastly improved over recent past seasons, and they have homefield all thru the AFC playoffs. The Pats are still the champs and are tough anywhere, but they are tougher to beat outdoors in winter weather than they are in a climate controlled dome like they would play in in Indy. They've won there before, but this year, the Colts are better, and more talented from top to bottom of the roster, than they were last year, and the Pats, while getting healthier, still have some key players who won't be back at all this season, so they are not as talented as they were last year IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by (thaibound @ Dec. 13 2005,12:43)
                      except for the 2nd best running back in the nfl, the seahawks are a bunch  of pussies playing in a division full of pussies.

now that the world champs are getting back some of their injured players, i'm afraid peyton can only look forward to losing to the patriots and missing the superbowl one more time.
                      Granted, the NFC West is not a strong division compared to some others, but to call the Seahawks, other than Alexander, a bunch of pussies, is too harsh imo. They have one of the best offensive lines in the NFL, and definitely have the best left side in the league in Walter Jones, the best OLT in the league, and Steve Hutchinson, the best OLG in the league.

Their D has also grown alot this year and they currently lead the league in sacks. They have 12 defenders with at least one sack, so this is team effort, not one or two guys doing it all.
                      Their rookie MLB, Lofa Tatupu, is likely the NFC Defensive ROY and fellow rookie LB Leroy Hill has been excellent as well.
                      The Seahawks are a very talented well coached bunch and will be anybody's handfull in the playoffs, including the Super Bowl versus the AFC representative.

Comment

Originally posted by (Lefty @ Dec. 13 2005,21:25)
                        Originally posted by (thaibound @ Dec. 13 2005,12:43)
                        except for the 2nd best running back in the nfl, the seahawks are a bunch  of pussies playing in a division full of pussies.

Granted, the NFC West is not a strong division compared to some others, but to call the Seahawks, other than Alexander, a bunch of pussies, is too harsh imo. They have one of the best offensive lines in the NFL, and definitely have the best left side in the league in Walter Jones, the best OLT in the league, and Steve Hutchinson, the best OLG in the league.

Their D has also grown alot this year and they currently lead the league in sacks. They have 12 defenders with at least one sack, so this is team effort, not one or two guys doing it all.
                        Their rookie MLB, Lofa Tatupu, is likely the NFC Defensive ROY and fellow rookie LB Leroy Hill has been excellent as well.
                        The Seahawks are a very talented well coached bunch and will be anybody's handfull in the playoffs, including the Super Bowl versus the AFC representative.

your opinion is clearly more reasoned and detailed than my own. obviously, i wouldn't call the wussiest of seahwawks a pussy face-to-face!
                        but still and all i think we'll have to make a little 'last-longer' bet between my pats and your hawks.
                        of course, considering that your guys are looking at a bye week and mine might not even make the play-offs at all... i would expect you to lay SOME odds...something along the lines of: if you win, i buy you a beer, but if i win, you buy me a ladyboy.
                        sound fair?

Comment

Well, they really aren't my 'Hawks. Even though they are geographically the closest team, they are not my favorite. For the record my favorite team is the one from South Florida, headed by the only true Saint Nick, Mr Saban.

Your Pats are about 90% assured of making the playoffs by being the AFC East champs. The only way my Dolphins can win the AFC East would be to win the last three games against the Jets, Titans, and Pats, while the Pats lose their last three games against the Bucs, the Jets and the Dolphins. The Pats may possibly lose one or two of those games but it is very unlikely they will lose all three. Still, no matter which of the two teams we may be a fan of, it would sure be some high drama if the Dolphins do beat the Jets and Titans and the Pats lose to the Bucs and Jets, and the last game, head to head, Miami and NE is for the AFC East crown, winner take all, loser goes home for the winter.

Comment

Colts play the San Diego Chargers this week.it is going to be an interesting game. INDY will be tested the next 2 weeks if they make it through San Diego and Seattle they will go undefeated during the regular season

Comment

Originally posted by (fedmstr @ Dec. 15 2005,11:39)
                              INDY will be tested the next 2 weeks if they make it through San Diego and Seattle they will go undefeated during the regular season...
                              So you are saying that if they beat San Diego (8 - 5) and Seattle (11 - 2) then they will probably beat Arizona (4 - 9)

Well - I won't go out on a limb and bet against you, mate!

Comment

Working...
                              X