Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"sexy like a girl is sexy, but horny like a boy...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "sexy like a girl is sexy, but horny like a boy...

just saw a very brief promo for something called "middlesex", i think, coming up next week on hbo and pretty sure i saw our bon vivant and erudite educator of the masses Sir Stogie himself speaking the above and oh so beautifully true words.
    what's the scoop, stogie?
    it looks interesting. worth watching for more than to see a bit of you?

Yeah here it is: http://www.hbo.com/docs/programs/middlesexes/index.html

Middle Sexes: Redefining He and She

Award-winning filmmaker Antony Thomas (HBO's Celibacy) explores the controversial subject of the blurring of genders, as well as the serious social and family problems faced by those whose gender may fall somewhere in between male and female. Premieres Tuesday, December 6 at 9:30 p.m.

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Nov. 25 2005,22:50)
      Yeah here it is: http://www.hbo.com/docs/programs/middlesexes/index.html

Middle Sexes: Redefining He and She

Award-winning filmmaker Antony Thomas (HBO's Celibacy) explores the controversial subject of the blurring of genders, as well as the serious social and family problems faced by those whose gender may fall somewhere in between male and female. Premieres Tuesday, December 6 at 9:30 p.m.

thanks Bam!
      excellently and quickly!!! done.
      I look forward to the next-day watercooler discussions I might guide toward said subject!

Really hope the show doesn't suck!

Comment

Originally posted by (thaibound @ Nov. 26 2005,13:06)
        Really hope the show doesn't suck!
        The British version was a great documentary. I hope the US version is as good. 6th of December is the first airing.

Comment

Working...
        X