X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't i email photos to los? ;-(

I've been trying to send a couple girls photos I took during my recent trip. Our emails go back and forth fine (hotmail/yahoo, whatever) but when I attach a photo, I get those damned "delivery failure notification" things. Is it the SIZE of the photo?

I reduced them from 800kb down to 200kb and they STILL won't go through. Is every girl's mailbox already full? Or is something else going on? Anybody else face this barrier? BTW, I send cc's to another of my own email boxes (hotmail) and those DO go through, so there's no problem with my email, it's just with the receiving boxes in LOS. WHY?
    Help??

I've had it happen too. I think the girls all got the free hotmail or yahoo accounts with the small mailbox and if they get much mail, or don't check it every day the boxes can fill up quickly. I had one who wanted me to send a couple of photos, the emails bounced back. I told her to empty her inbox, she did and they went thru right after that.

BTW, who is in your avatar photo?

Comment

Just upload your photos to http://www.photobucket.com
      Then tell your girls the link to the photos in your email.
      This way you can have lots of photos there and they can download what they want.

Comment

Originally posted by (Lefty @ Nov. 16 2005,18:36)
        I've had it happen too. I think the girls all got the free hotmail or yahoo accounts with the small mailbox and if they get much mail, or don't check it every day the boxes can fill up quickly. I had one who wanted me to send a couple of photos, the emails bounced back. I told her to empty her inbox, she did and they went thru right after that.

i asked her to empty her inbox and haven't heard back. of course, she might not have understood what i meant.  

as for my avatar, i'd marry her if i didn't know better -- and i barely do. she works one of the bars in tiger in phuket. she's a roomie with the recently-cut blonde gai gai.  ask for amy (aka jmy). just be careful to step over my heart as you sidle up for a drink. and be sure to tell her how much you like those green boots. she dances the hell out of those boots.  

i hope she doesn't mind the publicity. she has yet to agree to be shot for a website. of course, i said the same about cha last may and since then she's had a spread here and gone in the army. maybe amy's next. talk about a girl i'd rather keep to myself...oh well. it would never work anyway. everybody  says so. and you guys SEEM to share your secret favorites so i guess it's my turn... 

Attached Files

Comment

What gai gai got the cut?
          Too bad she had a nice cock
          Attached Files

Comment

reducing these photos to postable size is sucking a bit too. can't email 'em, can't post 'em. guess i'll have to go back and shoot some more.

meanwhile, here's another of my favorite heartbreaker.

Comment

try posting that one one more time.

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Nov. 17 2005,10:44)
                What  gai gai got the cut?  
                Too bad she had a nice cock  
                That was what everyone at C&D was saying about Gai Gai. Too too bad I say. Nick said she is working at another bar in Tiger now. I did not get the exact reason why she is no longer at C&D.

Comment

Originally posted by (thaibound @ Nov. 17 2005,10:59)
                  reducing these photos to postable size is sucking a bit too. can't email 'em, can't post 'em. guess i'll have to go back and shoot some more.

meanwhile, here's another of my favorite heartbreaker.

Sorry thaibound, it's not you.... there is a server problem with posting pics. Some pics just don't want to upload. Stogie is trying to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by (thaibound @ Nov. 18 2005,03:31)
                    Originally posted by (Lefty @ Nov. 16 2005,18:36)

i asked her to empty her inbox and haven't heard back. of course, she might not have understood what i meant.  

as for my avatar, i'd marry her if i didn't know better -- and i barely do. she works one of the bars in tiger in phuket. she's a roomie with the recently-cut blonde gai gai.  ask for amy (aka jmy). just be careful to step over my heart as you sidle up for a drink. and be sure to tell her how much you like those green boots. she dances the hell out of those boots.  

i hope she doesn't mind the publicity. she has yet to agree to be shot for a website. of course, i said the same about cha last may and since then she's had a spread here and gone in the army. maybe amy's next. talk about a girl i'd rather keep to myself...oh well. it would never work anyway. everybody  says so. and you guys SEEM to share your secret favorites so i guess it's my turn... 

Yes I know Amy quite well but she is not yet 18 just so others are aware.  

Nice girl and yes does look damn sexy dancing in those boots  

Works at a bar called no name in the Tiger Entertainment Complex. It is on your left about 3-4 bars back when you walk in.

Comment

Yes I know Amy quite well but she is not yet 18 just so others are aware.  

Nice girl and yes does look damn sexy dancing in those boots  

Works at a bar called no name in the Tiger Entertainment Complex. It is on your left about 3-4 bars back when you walk in.

[/QUOTE]
                      say WHAT??
                      NOT 18??
                      she works and drinks at the bar, passed security at several hotels, left I.D., no worries, no troubles. fooled them all? I guess that's possible. But I'd swear she's 20. You sure it's same Amy? She's a very "adult" teen if you're correct. And, if you are correct, thanks for the heads up. How "quite well" do you know her?
                      Not that anything happened between us...
                      I'm speaking purely for future reference....

love be SOOOOO blind. According to your info, when might she be 18? I expect a spread here to follow soon thereafter. (Would explain her current hesitancy now wouldn't it?)
                      Thanks, Oz. I owe you a beer or two. And buy Amy a juice on me.

Comment

Working...
                      X