Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-2 england again!

Originally posted by
    These guys are honed athletes who have few equals.

But you are right about all those injuries...fuck me, I've seen some horrific bruises from all those handbag fights!
    Mister Arse

Well, you just can't keep a good thread down can ya!

Comment

1966!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      

Comment

I dont know why the other thread was locked. This is Fish Box innit. Madness! .

Anyway my theory is that England are in there best position since 1966 to lift Jules Reme once again. The players have a longer break this time between the end of the season and the Finals.

Sven just has to abandon his caution and go for attacking football which the English players are best at. Ive got £500 on England to win and i will hope to be diving of the top of Nelsons Column on July 10th 2006, so i may not live to collect it.

Comment

how fickle us English are ,was it not a month ago we wanted sven sacking and England were crap because the irish beat us 1_0 oh well if you can`t beat them join them?! COME ON ENGLAND 1966      

Comment

You can bet your life that Sven already has another job lined up , its fairly common knowledge amongst armchair experts like me that he has been talking to other clubs. I opine that that Sven will leave after the world cup even if England win it.

He will go Real Madrid or Barca as only they can afford him.

You heard it hear first

Comment

Working...
            X