X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wealthy norwegian victim of safe thief

OK you tell me what you think is wrong with this story?

Wealthy Norwegian victim of safe thief

Nearly 1 million baht worth of goods stolen

A Norwegian allegedly had the room to his apartment unlocked with a skeleton key and his safe emptied of valuables worth one million baht.

Police were called to a room at Mozart Mansion on Soi Day Night 2 in South Pattaya on October 27, where they found Timo Tapani Porttinen, 53, waiting with a 24-year-old companion, Visutichai Silaklai, a native of Khon Kaen.

Inside the room, which was on the top floor of the eight-story apartment block, the officers found that a small safe had been broken open and emptied of its contents. The room had also been ransacked. Police forensic experts were called in to check for fingerprints.

Porttinen told the officers that 6,000 euros, two diamond studded gold rings worth 72,000 baht, 25,000 baht in Thai banknotes, a Cartier watch worth 250,000 baht, a mobile phone worth 11,000 baht, a diamond studded gold bracelet worth over 200,000 baht and another gold bracelet worth 20,000 baht had been taken.

The Norwegian said that he wasn€™t really bothered about the stolen valuables as he had 50 million euros in a bank account in Norway and one million baht in a Thai bank account. He was afraid that the thief might return and kill him and that is the reason why he notified police because he has to stay in Thailand for another three months with his boyfriend Visutichai before deciding whether to marry, as they had only known each other seven days.

Officers are still looking for the thief.

(photo)
    Timo Tapani Porttinen (right) and his companion, Visutichai Silaklai, report to police that nearly 1 million baht in valuables was stolen from Timo€™s safe.
    Attached Files

That's a boyfriend? Looks like a LB to me.
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Nov. 16 2005,09:46)
      OK you tell me what you think is wrong with this story?

Porttinen told the officers that 6,000 euros, two diamond studded gold rings worth 72,000 baht, 25,000 baht in Thai banknotes, a Cartier watch worth 250,000 baht, a mobile phone worth 11,000 baht, a diamond studded gold bracelet worth over 200,000 baht and another gold bracelet worth 20,000 baht...

The Norwegian said that he wasn€™t really bothered about the stolen valuables as he had 50 million euros in a bank account in Norway and one million baht in a Thai bank account...

...as they had only known each other seven days.
      Oh my God... where do you start with this fucking stupid numpty?

More Baht than Brains!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Nov. 16 2005,16:59)
        Oh my God... where do you start with this fucking stupid numpty?  

More Baht than Brains!

I'm sure the boyfriend that he's known for only 7 days knows where his money and other stuff went. This guy was set up but too stupid to know... they had a key to his room? I wonder how they got that???
        The funny thing is that the Cops know but he's bragging that he's got 50 million euros in a bank account in Norway and one million baht in a Thai bank account. Is this a good idea to tell everyone??? The Cops will be robbing him next!  

Comment

Were in God's name does a complete moron like that get 50Million Euros ? There is no justice in this world !

Hope the thais manage to get the lot ! What a complete asshole saying he didn't give a shit about the robbery coz he's loaded anyway. Deserves a beating and a decent haircut too as for his eyesight well that needs working on too !!

Any travelling Surgeons out there ?

Comment

Working...
          X