First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 - 2 england!

Wow! Anyone else see this game?

Attached Files

Absolutely, fantastic. Thats what Football should really be about. You cant beat a good grudge match and lets face it winning  this one gets you a badge of honour.

The Argies actually thought that they had won this game before it was played and the team were cought on TV singing Anti- English song on their team bus. That,ll teach them slimeballs not to be so arrogant next time. Tails between legs
    i think.

It doesnt get any better than this . If England can just hone their passing skills and play attacking football like this....  then it just might be champagne time next July. You saw what the fans were like in London after england won the Cricket . Fucking hell it just might be our year.

What a party that would be ......

Comment

i doesnt help to win 10-0 in a friendly unfortunately, but a surprising win anyway...

Comment

BOLLOCKS surprisingly !! We played f... well pal.

Comment

I think this 'friendly' was the World Cup for England. Both teams wanted to stick it to each other and the best team won the game. (They fucking left it late, though didn't they!)

The coach wanted this one and in the past he has been happy to experiment with friendlies. Tonight he fielded his best team. The players were as determined as I have ever seen an English side play.

Sure; it was only a friendly, but it was a game that England sorely needed. They need the practice of playing competitive football with the very best teams.

Good luck to both teams... what a World Cup final that would make, though, eh?

Comment

fucking immense match....made even better by the fact that it was those poncy argies that we beat!

Comment

Hey Brit boys - remember that immortal Sun newspaper headline during the Falklands War on the Sinking of the General Belgrano by us - "GOTCHA" !!!!!

Felt just like that - like VICTORY !!!!!

Comment

hell yeah

Comment

Is this poofball we are talking about here? And I just read Mirimark's post about loser forums......
                  Mister Arse

Comment

If you think Footballs a soft game then you are surely on the Magic Mushrooms once again.

If you actually saw a list of injuries sustained throughout a premiership season it would show that this is no game for softies. These guys are honed athletes who have few equals.

get a life...

Comment

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Nov. 15 2005,08:53)
                      If you think Footballs a soft game then you are surely on the Magic Mushrooms once again.

If you actually saw a list of injuries sustained throughout a premiership season it would show that this is no game for softies. These guys are honed athletes who have few equals.

get a life...

What sort of injuries do they sustain? Pulling a heart string

Comment

id like to see some of you guys get on the wrong side of rooney! i certainly wouldnt want too haha

dont get me started on soft sports...

thank god our national sports arent rugby with pads, netball and rounders

Comment

Yes Sweeper i agree.

What these arseholes dont realize is that England invented most modern sport anyway...

Football, and all its derivatives (OZ, USA , Gaelic etc etc)
                          Rugby
                          Cricket
                          Tennis
                          Golf

And more controversially...... Athletics and Swimming.
                          So there you are..... nuff said on that subject then.

TC

Comment

I think a few Scots may take issue with those claims, especially golf!

Unless by 'English' you meant 'British'... which might actually be worse!

http://www.rampantscotland.com/know/bldev_knowgolf.htm

Comment

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Nov. 16 2005,08:25)
                              Yes Sweeper i agree.

What these arseholes dont realize is that England invented most modern sport anyway...

Football, and all its derivatives (OZ, USA , Gaelic etc etc)
                              Rugby
                              Cricket
                              Tennis
                              Golf

And more controversially...... Athletics and Swimming.
                              So there you are..... nuff said on that subject then.

TC
                              What an unsubstantiated claim

What makes you think the English invented Australian Rules Football? Just FYI AFL history

And as far as Golf is concerned it has long been accepted that the Scottish invented the game but even that has come under fire recently with claims that it was the French. So not sure where the English come into the picture.

And athletics what about the Romans and the Greeks?

The English can however probably lay claim to losing at nearly every sport they invent

Comment

Working...
                              X