First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No ladyboy

Alleged sex fiend pays for hogging pig

Published on October 10, 2005

A man accused by villagers of having sex with a neighbour€™s pig agreed yesterday to pay Bt500 in compensation to settle the case. Sa-ngad Hapanna, 39, a resident of Baan Tonnoi in Muang district, yesterday filed a complaint with the village headman after neighbours alerted her the night before, saying they saw the man having sex with one of her pigs.

Sa-ngad said she saw the man, identified only as Chid, 30, taking a bath beside her pig pen, wearing only underpants, when she headed out to see what happened.

€œOne of my sows was found walking nearby outside the pen with swollen genitals. My neighbours insisted they saw the man having sex with the pig after they came out to see why it was squealing,€ she said.

A handful of lead-tree leaves was found nearby and the neighbours said they believed it was used to lure the pig out of its sty.

Chid yesterday denied having sex with the pig. He said he was only washing his feet beside the pig pen after fishing that night.

After negotiations moderated by village headman Pramuan Laobaankhor, Chid agreed to pay Sa-ngad Bt500 to settle the matter.

€œI gave him a warning and told him to behave himself. The man was known to have committed larcenies before but nobody took him seriously,€ Pramuan said.

Article
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Originally posted by (Snick @ Oct. 10 2005,16:12)
    €œthey saw the man having sex with the pig after they came out to see why it was squealing,€
    Thanks Snick for that great laugh!

Comment

500 Baht to shag a pig.

One would think that should set the bottom threshold for GGs and LBs, no?

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Oct. 10 2005,20:27)
        500 Baht to shag a pig.

One would think that should set the bottom threshold for GGs and LBs, no?
        Its funny how the Thai's think sometimes.... the Village head man decided this was a fair amount to be given to the owner of this Pig. 500bt is about the lowest you can pay for sex with a girl..... So it should be considered a fair amount for sex with a Pig too!

Comment

Since no condom was found at the scene we can assume he was barebacking. If a condom had been found then that would be strong evidence it was premeditated. So perhaps it was just a crime of passion.

Comment

There was a town in the old west, no women within 100 miles.
            One day a stranger rode in, hitched his pony in front of the saloon. After a few shots he asked the bar man where to find some 'action."
            "Tain't none but Percy's pig farm, about a mile thataway."
            "Ugh," said the stranger. He rented a room and went to bed.
            The next day: "Where's ya'all say that pig farm is?"
            The bar man pointed north and off rode the stranger.
            About an hour later he returned with a little pink pig wearing a frilly blue bonnet under his arm.

The piano stopped.

The poker games stopped.

Everyone dived for cover.

The stranger strode up to the bar, leaned over and yelled, "Hey, what the hells goin' on!"
            The bar man peeked over the bar, pointed at the pig and whispered, "Tha's Johnny Ringo's girl!"

Comment

man having sex with the pig after they came out to see why it was squealing,€ she said.
              Well, the Pig was squealing so we know the culprit wasn't a Japanese Tourist.
              My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Chid yesterday denied having sex with the pig. He said he was only washing his feet beside the pig pen after fishing that night.
                This is the same excuse I used when the neighbor girls husband came home and found me in his bed with his Wife. I told him I wouldn't fuck this pig. I am just washing my Feet.
                However, she was unable to explain to her husband how she got Swollen Genitals

What a Fucking Pig.
                My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Mountain Man: Now, let's you just drop them pants.
                  Bobby: Drop?
                  Mountain Man: Just take 'em right off.
                  Bobby: I-I mean, what's this all about?
                  Toothless Man: Don't say anything, just do it.
                  Mountain Man: Just drop 'em, boy. (To Ed - at knifepoint) You ever had your b---s cut off, you f--kin' ape? Looky there, that's sharp. Bet it would shave a hair.
                  Toothless Man: Why don't you try it and see? (To Bobby) Take off that little ol' bitty shirt there, too. (To Mountain Man) Did he bleed?
                  Mountain Man: He bled. (To Bobby) Them panties. Take 'em off. (After attacking him) Hey boy, you look just like a hog....(Holding Bobby's nose as he straddles him from behind) Come on piggy, give me a ride...Looks like we got us a sow here, instead of a boar....I bet you can squeal like a pig.
                  Bobby: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
                  Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Several pigs on the farm huddled together looking on warily. The moonlight glints across the sty and over the lovelorn fisherman with his hands on the pigs backside as he attepts to steady himself. The air in the yard is heavy with love... "It's not what it looks like!" Chid stammers as the security light shines in his face. But with his lust satisfied he smiles inside and thinks of the memories he'll recall and new things he'll learn when he's locked up in the pen!

It certainly makes BigKevs post about street prices in Bangkok more credible!

Comment

What do you call a [insert nationality here] with a goat under one arm and a sheep under the other....a bisexual.

"Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

i think the pig should have paid him.....a whole new meaning to makin' bacon...

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ Oct. 13 2005,09:15)
                          What do you call a [insert nationality here] with a goat under one arm and a sheep under the other....a bisexual.

everyone knows the nationality is really Argentinian.

Comment

Working...
                          X