X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nhl predictions

with the nhl ready to face off(after a 2 year wait?!) who will win the stanley cup? i will curse my team again ,and predict the "SAN JOSE SHARKS" to win any more ice hockey fans out there wish to predict the winners?   Daz.

I'd love you see the Rangers win it again, but I can't really see it happening.
    Too old to die young!

Comment

ME LIKE HOCKEY!!!!

Me work hard 5 days a week
      Sweeping garbage from the street
      Come home not want book to read
      Not 'nuff pictures for me see
      Sit right down in favourite chair
      Wearing only underwear
      Favourite night is Saturday night
      'Cause me can watch hockey fights
      Me Like Hockey!
      Me not like pro basketball
      'Cause me short and they all tall
      Baseball slow like Forrest Gump
      'Cept when Robby spits on ump
      Wrestlemania not so great
      Me like to see Hulk Hogan skate
      TV soccer not that hot
      You play bad then you get shot
      Me Like Hockey!
      Swedish players must be geeks
      'Cause they still got own real teeth
      Not like Finnish players names
      What's a Teemu anyways?
      Russians worse in history
      Got stupid names like Valery
      Me like Sergei Federov
      Me like him more if head were off
      ha! ha! ha!
      Me Like Hockey!
      Please Mr. Linesman let the players
      fight
      Friends come over put game on
      Argue then we lay bets down
      Got bag of chips and case of Bud
      Should last till end of first period
      But Yankees they win the World Cup
      Me think they cheat use glowy puck!
      Maybe if we want to win her
      Maybe we should play in winter
      Me Like Hockey!

--Arrogant Worms

Comment

allstar88,

I think you might be right about the sharks. The new rules put them in a good position, they have good speed and 2 good netminders. They have developed a good farm club network, and are still 8M under the cap. So they can spend if they need to. They only have over player over 30 (he's 36), so for the next 3-4 years they will have a shot at it.

Lotusman

Comment

Original 6 and the BEST US Hockey program!!!!

The Wings will get their tenth for Stevie Y's retirement present!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

ME LIKE HOCKEY!!

Comment

sharks.2.-predators.3.  i told you i would f**cking curse them again   Daz.

Comment

Seriously, even though I've never been to their fair city, ever since I was a kid my favorite hockey team has been Les Habitants. They have fallen from grace of late, but I always hope somehow they will return to the success of their glory years when they were the NY Yankees of the NHL. Jean Beliveau, Lorne "Gump" Worsley aka The Gumper, Henri Richard aka The Pocket Rocket, JC Tremblay, Yvan Cournoyer aka The Roadrunner, Serge Savard, The best goalie ever, Ken Dryden, Patrick Roy, another all time great goalie, Jaques Plante, the man who did more to revolutionize modern goaltending than probably any other, and of course the almighty Maurice Rocket Richard, the greatest athlete in the history of Canada in the opinion of many knowledgable people.
                I just can't throw my support for another team, and will just have to suffer while waiting for them to return to greatness.

Comment

Holy Shit! Never thought I'd see an NHL thread here. Much as I despise the Ottawa Senators I've gotta pick them for the Cup.

But Go Leafs Go!

Comment

i'm another one of those that in a hundred years would never expect anything about hochey on this site, we may have to set up a special club for those of us that are in love with our hockey team as much as we love our ladyboys, once i move over to pattaya i will bring this up again who knows i might find a way to get some hockey on the telly if so i have trully found heaven.
                    i live in san francisco and my heart goe's out to san jose sharks fans, they're not going any where this year they're cheap and won't spend, they know that people will come so why put out money for a super star when the house is going to be full anyway, detroit is and always will be the team to beat, owners that aren't afraid to spend money ( new rules might change that ) but overall the class of the league, sadly this will not be there year though it belongs to the senators from ottawa, they not only have the players to make it happen but the new rules were made for these guy, if detroit can't have then it's ottawa's cup
                    joe p

Comment

hockey thread here?? - go figure  

well, with my thought before the start of the season, and with what's happened so far, it's going to be the Sens. Spezza, Heatley and the boys are in the groove and they're looking great with all cylinders firing. They're going to take the cup this year, and our poor buds will continue to be just that, but last nights victory over the Habs was nice ... great game, they way is should be played.

I think the new rules are good and have really opened up the game considerably. But since I'm living here - Go Leafs Go

BTW, anyone know where you can watch hockey in LOS/Bangkok, I'll be there during the Turin Olympics and would love to be able to watch take the hockey gold again - both men's and women's

Comment

Working...
                      X