X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They got this in bangkok.

I keep reading bout getting buzzed in Bangkok.
    They got this too    too ?

Originally posted by (gsr911 @ Nov. 09 2005,17:41)
    I keep reading bout getting buzzed in Bangkok.
    They got this too    too ?
    Thai Stick... Ganja Good stuff mon!
    Attached Files

Comment

I'll take that as a yes..... any advice on how NOT to get pinched when obtaining said shit?

Comment

There are basically 2 drugs which can be got hold of fairly easily. #1 is Thai stick 'cannabis', and #2 is Yah Bah... thats Thai for methamphetamine, a type of super speed.

NEVER try to buy it openly from the street. You will get busted. Try to get it through people who you think you can trust like your ladyboy or GG friend if you are going to do it.
        Also, be careful because police have been known to go to a club and barricade the doors. EVERYONE in the room is made to give a urine sample. ANYONE who has traces of drugs are arrested.

Comment

I don't think it's a good idea to be posting requests on how to safely buy drugs in Thailand.

This website and forum owners do NOT recommend getting involved in illegal drugs here in Thailand in any way.

If you do though (and I personally don't care less) please be extremely careful who you choose to hang out with. There are some remarkably unstable characters in Thailand who will 'shop' you for fun and I'm talking about farangs!

Comment

Are you fucking mad? Doing drugs in Thailand??
            Mister Arse

Comment

Drugs! fucking mugs game.....save your money get shagged instead
              Too old to die young!

Comment

I've smoked a little grass in BKK...very little...two occasions. And I got it from a long time (two years) girlfriend - so trust was high. But all it would have taken for me to wind up in deep trouble was for her to get really pissed with me (not uncommon) and decide to alert the cops. Also I was so paranoid I didnt enjoy the buzz anyway.

Take the advice of the rest of the vets here and forget about it. Do that stuff at home...not in thailand. Go to NEP, have a few beers, check out the scenery and you wont be missing the weed.

Comment

.... and if you do it at home, don't forget that this stuff stays in your body for a couple of weeks!!!

MK
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
                  X