X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• African prisons

At the Maula Prison in Lilongwe, Malawi, inmates sleep on the floor, so tightly packed that they turn only when a designated prisoner wakes them to do so en masse.
    Attached Files

Serves the fuckers right. Obey the Law Punk.
    Oh Shit, maybe I should shut the hell up, I always do 10 miles an hour Over the Posted speed Limit.
    And I don't always come to a complete stop at stop signs.

But other than that I don't do anything wrong, unless you think wearing BLack pumps with a Pink Nightie is a crime ?
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Nov. 07 2005,07:28)
      I always do 10 miles an hour Over the Posted speed Limit.
      There all in for traffic violations€¦ all caught ridding there Bicycles 50 in a 40 zone and falling to signal a left turn.

Comment

I heard most of them went if for bad fashion reasons, mainly wearing black pumps with a nightie. Everyone knows you wear red pumps with a pink nightie. This is why they are all shoeless.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Nov. 07 2005,21:32)
          I heard most of them went if for bad fashion reasons, mainly wearing black pumps with a nightie. Everyone knows you wear red pumps with a pink nightie. This is why they are all shoeless.
          LMFAO

Comment

The next time some chump tries to tell you the worlds a lovely civilised place just show them this picture.

Most people probably think that these practices were left behind on the Roman slave galleys 2,000 years ago. And i think Malawi is a Christian countryas well to crown it all.
            Terrible!

You cant help feeling sorry for these poor saps and im further right than Gengis Khan.

Comment

just read "damage done" by warren fellows,an aussie drug smuggler in a bangkok prison,they get the same shit as in malawi .DONT DO THE CRIME IF YOU CAN`T DO THE TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Nov. 08 2005,23:37)
                The next time some chump tries to tell you the worlds a lovely civilised place just show them this picture.  
                God bless the U.S. !!!

Comment

Originally posted by (allstar88 @ Nov. 09 2005,02:11)
                  DONT DO THE CRIME IF YOU CAN`T DO THE TIME!
                  I agree 100% with you there matey, no problems but you can bet your arse that half of the guys in the picture havent done fuck all. Probably political shit.

No wonder these guys go around with machetes chopping each others bollocks off with the government operating such depravity. Still it is the third world and to be expected i suppose.

Comment

Working...
                  X