Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Nov. 03 2005,18:39)
    So who else is ballsy enough to post pic's of themselves on this ATS site ?
    I will, you go first.....
    Well, whats in it for me if I do...

Comment

Originally posted by (gr1mr3ap3r @ Nov. 04 2005,09:54)
      Well, whats in it for me if I do...
      Your choice, the screwdriver set or Mirimark's teabag!

Attached Files

Comment

Hmmm tempting...I'm just one click away from pasting my hotlink to my photobucket pic....

Comment

[QUOTE] Is it just me or does anyone else think Stogie is a Handsome man ?[QUOTE]

Errrrr, it's just you
          Mister Arse

Comment

Although I'm a total clean freak, I've got 23. It's because I use my desktop as a sort of visual 'to-do' list ie. I keep any files I'm working with on the desktop for easy reference. Once they're no longer being used/in progress they get filed away or trashed.

As for Stogie's pic...hurrah that he has posted it. I wont get into the handsome or not discussion; but will say that he seems to be a completely normal, pleasant enough looking guy. I think anyone who has lurked around this forum for a while would agree that this is consistent with Stogie's online character.

I'm sure I'm not the only guy here that sometimes feels that my interest in LB makes me and my LB chasing brethren total deviants. Its validating to see that at least one of us doesnt seem to be the total loser/freak that the rest of the world would probably seem to think we are.

Stogie...

Would be great to see more of you post your pics here.

Sadly, I wont be among the brave souls that show themselves...far too shy I'm afraid.

By the way, WHO is the cutie in Stogie's avatar?

Comment

Funny how some of the weirdest threads stick around for such a long time...

Comment

Working...
              X