X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The purple pumpkin

One day when little Timmy was at school during recess, one of the bigger kids came up to him and started pushing him around. Little Timmy asked him to stop, and the bigger kid said "You're just a Purple Pumpkin" and he walked away. Little Timmy started to cry and went and told the yard duty teacher. He said to her, "One of the big kids was pushing me around and then when I asked him to stop he called me a name". The teacher saw that little Timmy was very upset by this and got down on one knee to comfort him. She asked "What was the name he called you?" Little Timmy said "The big kid called me a 'Purple Pumpkin'." The teacher's eye bulged out of her head in shock. She said to little Timmy I don't ever want you to say that again, now go inside, you can't have any more recess.

Little Timmy went inside. He was confused as to why he got sent inside for telling the teacher that he was picked on. He walked around inside, and found another teacher. He told the inside teacher "Teacher, I was getting picked on and I went and told the outside teacher, and then she sent me inside because one of the big kids called me a name, and I don't know why I was sent inside so now I am telling you." The inside teacher could tell he was very upset, and bent down and asked him to whisper the name he was called into her ear. Little Timmy told her he was called a Purple Pumpkin, and her eyes bulged out of her head in shock, and she marched him down to the principles office.

The Principle asked little Timmy to come into his office and talk to him. Little Timmy said "I was outside, and got sent inside cuz a boy called me a name, and then I told the inside teacher and she sent me here, and I don't know what I did, I was just called a name." The principle asked, "what name were you called?" Little Timmy said I don't know if I can tell you. The principle responded with "sure you can little Timmy, I am here to help you." Little Timmy told the principle he was called a Purple Pumpkin.

The principle shouted "I don't ever want to hear you say that ever again. You are suspended for 1 week, now I have to ask you to leave the school." Little Timmy asked went out and waited for the School Bus.

The Bus driver saw little Timmy, and asked why he wasn't in school. Little Timmy told the bus driver the whole story, and the bus driver told Timmy that he was never allowed to take the bus ever again.

Little Timmy walked the whole 5 km home, and got home an hour late. His mom asked why he was so late, and he told her about the boy calling him a Purple Pumpkin. She was so shocked she sent him up to his room to wait until his dad got home.

When little Timmy's father came up stairs to see what was wrong, little Timmy said, as his eyes began to fill with tears. "I was at recess, and I got called a name, and I told the teacher, and she sent me inside, and I told the inside teacher, and she sent me to see the principle, and he suspended me for a week, and I had to wait for the bus, and the bus driver said I cant ride the bus anymore, so I walked home, and mom sent me here. I don't know what I did wrong." and he began to cry. Little Timmy's dad sat on the side of little Timmy's bed and asked little Timmy to tell the name. Little Timmy said Purple Pumpkin, and his dad said "That's it, I will not have this kind of language in my house. Now leave, and don't come back."

Little Timmy left, and found a police officer. He told the police officer the whole story and the police officer gave him a ride in the back of the police car to the edge of town. He told little Timmy "We don't tolerate that kind of language in town. You best not come back." So little Timmy walked, and Walked, and eventually he got to the next city.

Little Timmy found an old bag lady, and told her the story of the previous day's events. She gave him a big hug and said, pointing "you see that hotel across the street and a block down?" Little Timmy said "Yeah I see it." She told him to goto the hotel, and go up to the 42nd floor, and out side the door of the 42nd room, he would find the answer to all his problems.

Little Timmy took off like a bolt of lightning, and got to the 42nd floor and right across the hall from the 42nd room there was a small pillar with a small pillow on it,on the pillow there was a small purple gourd, and on the wall there was a sign that said Purple Pumpkin. Little Timmy saw a bellboy and asked if he could borrow it, and the bell boy said "yes". Little Timmy grabbed the purple pumpkin, and ran to he elevator, and when he got to the lobby he ran out to the door, and when he got out the door, he ran down the block, and when he was across the road from the old bag lady, he ran across the street. When little Timmy was 2/3 the way across, he was hit by a bus, and killed instantly.

The moral of the story...

ALWAYS LOOK BOTH WAYS WHEN YOU CROSS THE STREET!

Mirimark?
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Are you Elvis ?
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

naw, I just like to pass on some of the great jokes he posts in TA2. I take it you are also a member. Best group around that I know of.

Comment

Lefty, Meet me behind the Church after school. Its on baby,,,, Its on.
          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Oct. 28 2005,10:26)
            Lefty,  Meet me behind the Church after school.  Its on baby,,,, Its on.
            oh oh. Mirimark angry me.        

Comment

Working...
            X