• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiv

Have seen several threads on the site close to this,but not
    exactly.  I want to state my opinions and get you to tell me
    where I'm wrong or right.  Have seen stats as high as 50%
    for Thai prostitutes.  To me this is serious shit!

1.  Kissing (French or otrw) - ok
    2.  Blow job - receiving - ok w/o condom
                      giving - must use condom
    3.  Anal/vaginal - giving or receiving - must use condom
    Did I miss anything?  Big toe, etc.?

Well what do you think, guys?  Will this keep me out of
    trouble?  Maybe easier said than done in the heat of the
    moment?  Many thanks!    

From what I've read there has never been a substantiated case of anyone contracting hiv from only giving oral sex unless there were sores or bleeding in the mouth. HIV is a retrovirus that when contained in semen comes in contact with stomach acid is killed by the stomach acid. So, unless there is a direct pathway to the bloodstream like bleeding gums or open mouth sores, your risk for hiv, (and we only talking about hiv here, not other stds that are bacterial and much more contagious and virulent), is very low.
    The statistics I've read for contracting hiv from unprotected anal or vaginal sex are, if you are the active partner, the odds are 1 in 500, and if you are the passive partner the odds are 1 in 5. Compared to bacterial stds where the odds are at least 50/50 giving or receiving.
    As for kissing, mouth to mouth, of any type, there has also never been a substantiated case of contracting hiv with this being the only risk factor.
    Then again there are people who are hiv+ for years and never develop AIDS and there are or have been people with full blown AIDS who test hiv-.

Comment

Lefty, thanks for your reply. I was really hoping for
      a wider response, since I'm on my way to los soon.
      Hope you are right about the oral sex. I'd like to
      believe that.

By the way, I enjoyed your bit about Central America.
      I spent five years in Panama 1975-80. I was only into
      GGs then, but there sure were plenty!

Comment

I wouldn't believe too much of what you read. Sure - VD is a risk. It's a risk in London and Guam as well as Thailand. I'm pretty sure you won't get everyone lining up to share their cases of woe on this subjuct, too!

Still - I'm inclined to think that if you take normal sensible precautions then you are very safe. Half the girls with VD - I don't think so. It seems way to high a number for me.

Religious nuts would probably want you to believe that!

Comment

Seems like a lot more SEX happening in LOS and Asia, ergo, must be plenty of Things to go around; and almost every strain/variant available to some degree. Sounds like sexual Ground Zero, the use of condoms seems manditory.
          But it still the most alluring and erotic place in the world if you fancy the Oriental female form and great partying on your holiday!
          Great site!!!
          Love the What I did on Vacation reports!
          Thanks

Comment

There is a somewhat documented way of getting HIV by oral. You injest semen, brush your teeth thinking you're doing good, and it causes some gum bleeding (not uncommon). I read somewhere that you should never brush if u give someone a blow job!

For Thailand, I have yet to meet a LB who will do sex without a condom. They are completely fanatical on this, thankfully. I have no idea on stats, but there was a round-up of street LBs about 3 months back where some 20% had HIV. Bar girls are on their ass if they test positive of course, and I'd be surprised if there is even 1 girl in a bar with HIV.

So, I agree with what was said, but for Christ's sake, take normal precautions. Condom always. Better not to injest semen. Shower with the girl and take a look for any uglies down there, casually. And if u go with street girls, you're asking for trouble in general, but even then, don't get too paranoid. Personally, I'm more concerned about STDs like Herpes, but that is just me, because I do take those precautions, 1000% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Oct. 25 2005,00:56)
              there was a round-up of street LBs about 3 months back where some 20% had HIV. Bar girls are on their ass if they test positive of course, and I'd be surprised if there is even 1 girl in a bar with HIV.
              Wow 20% that€™s scary! Besides a higher incident of robbery & assaults with Street Ladyboys and now knowing that 1 in 5 is HIV positive just makes you wonder if it's really worth the money you save going after street action. I mean there are some exceptions like meeting up with a girl you know works in Cascades after closing out front of Nana... but I think I'm going to stick with Bar Ladyboys from now on.

And yes don€™t brush or floss your teeth for 2 hours before sex and 2 hours after. Use Listerine full strength and rinse well after sex.

Comment

Not only HIV, but also oral gonorrhea, syphilis, hepatitis B or C (rarer), molloscum contagiosum and human papilloma virus can be transmitted orally.

Human papilloma virus is a sexually transmitted disease and causes genital warts, anal cancer, cervical cancer in genetic women, and, rarely, penile cancer in uncircumcised men. HPV can also infect the vocal cords and cause "genital warts" on the vocal cords.

So that's how you got that raspy voice!

If you doubt that more than a few of the girls have warts, you can take a bit of vinegar and pour it on her privates. Say you like the taste! The dilute acidic solution in the vinegar will cause the warts to turn white, so look for any white appearing patches (not all of them are big wart-like growths, the more dangerous ones are flatter). Those are probably HPV lesions!

And yes, it does infect the ass and rectum... those who receive anal sex are at higher risk of anal and rectal cancer because of HPV.

Here is a abstract on Pubmed that shows that DNA from HPV was detected in 5% of non-sex-worker, genetic Thai women with normal Pap smears!

Take precautions, it's not just HIV you have to think about...

Comment

Originally posted by (sangabriel @ Oct. 25 2005,11:28)
                  hepatitis B
                  I've had the Hep A&B shots... anyone having sex with Ladyboys or even GG's in Asia is at risk of Hep B if not vaccinated. I'm surprised to hear there are people that don't have these shots and still play in Thailand!

Comment

Originally posted by
                    For Thailand, I have yet to meet a LB who will do sex without a condom.
                    Well I cannot claim to have been with as many lbs in Thailand as you Ziggy but at least 5% have asked me to fuck them without a condom or vice versa. So I would say you have been very lucky in that regard.

Originally posted by
                    I read somewhere that you should never brush if u give someone a blow job!
                    I have also read this from different sources. I rinse with Listerine before and after and usually a good shot or two of Jim Beam

Originally posted by
                    Bar girls are on their ass if they test positive of course, and I'd be surprised if there is even 1 girl in a bar with HIV.
                    So you know for a fact that all the girls actually get tested regularly? I know the girls can buy an all clear from a doctor anyway so do you know for sure? Always better to be safe than sorry.

Comment

I always use a condom for anal intercourse with ladyboys and femboys (Top and Bottom). Before leaving home I buy a number of strong ones designed for anal use.
                      After giving a blow job I never swallow the semen and I wash my mouth out with neat listerine.

Comment

The history Of Condoms

Comment

Actually my experience in Thailand with girls using condoms without being asked for it is about 50:50. Never experienced any "fanatism" here. And I'm pretty sure 80% of those 50% who came up with using condoms in the first place would have thrown it out the window, if you put 1000 bucks extra on the table.
                          I also highly doubt the tests for the girls who work in the bar. I heard many times - after asking them if they were sent for testing on a regular basis: "they no care"....

Don't swallow, use a lot of lube and of course never go bareback!

MK
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Post-ops usually have to be tested before SRS, and most good docs won't accept them. A few docs will operate on HIV+ TSes, but I'm not sure if that includes the best docs.

My view is that if she made it to SRS as HIV-, she was playing pretty well. She probably kept up the good behavior afterward, especially because she'd invested so much in getting so far. Still, use a condom no matter what.

Mmmm, posties - the best of all worlds.
                            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
                            X